Agile Employee Reviews

Easy repetitive job for a junior accountant
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Work is good. Managers generally leave you alone to work. It is quiet and others will help you with any problems that come up. No advancement or yearly reviews.
Maybe for Entry Level Roles Only
Client Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 20, 2017
There should definitely be an assessment of the management team when looking at the overall success of the company. After years of working, there were only cost of living increases and no actual raises. However, we still consistently had detailed performance reviews which led to nothing. The best thing about working for them is the flexibility they allowed by most departments. The job was in no way hard and continued to add things on my plate to remain occupied.
good contracting company to work for
Vulnerability Assessment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 4, 2017
Been a contractor long enough to know that they are pretty good to work for. I have had no complaints with this company and in the contracting world that is a good thing.
Working at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has been very rewarding.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJDecember 6, 2016
My team at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics was great. Very supportive and worked well together. I was given an opportunity to learn new skills e.g. sourcing and was able to expand my computer expertise.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
As a contractor was excluded from benefits such as holiday pay.
If you need a job, it's a job.
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2016
A lot of promises and talk but they don't stand behind their people. Client complaints, no support, you're out.

Most of the team are really good people, just management that needs a reality check
learning place
Volt Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 8, 2013
learning some thing new
wiring soldering
fun and great
nice
to work with a small group of people every day
Pros
small and lunches
Cons
temp
Professional atmosphere with entrepreneurial spirit
Global Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 3, 2013
Agile•1 combines talent acquisition technology with an experienced managed services team, to create workforce solutions.
A superb learning experience
Senior Project Manager | Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay AreaJune 10, 2013
Refer to resume for chronology and detail of accomplishments as self-employed management consultant.
Great Enviroment to work in and with a lot of great people
Senior Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Golden ColoradoMarch 27, 2013
Loved my experience with the organization over 15 years. Helped build a world class staffing organization and learned the foundation of recruitment.
Pros
good people-great compensation
Cons
micro management
Good company to work for
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Work from home with travel to customersJanuary 20, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of many internal and customer conference calls ranging from business requirements to technical discussions. Management was supportive and co-workers readily shared information and guidance at bi-weekly team meetings.
No issues with firm.
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 3, 2012
No issues at all with Agile, getting paid weekly was nice. Esay going mentality.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Was a good place until they hired a bunch of new management
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 29, 2012
Had good products and was a nice place to work before the changes
Productive, professional, fun place to work.
Application Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TexasMay 18, 2012
Working through Agile at McKesson was a wonderful experience. I was project manager, technicall coordinator, technical support, and application administrator all rolled into one. I had the option of working from home, but the office was only 7 miles from my house so I went into the office most days any way. I had a good experience with management and surpassed the goals needed which is why I was kept for 8 months, though it was a 3 month contract.
Pros
good management, location, pay rate, co workers.
Cons
i have no cons.
Great products, great President/CEO
Director of Operations, misc. others (Former Employee) –  Hecules, CAJanuary 27, 2012
I worked for AGILE, on and off, for almost 20 years. The owner and I are still friends to this day. Our ideas about how to run a company were generally the same, so I had the luxury of making almost all of the day to day decisions that are required to effectively run a smaller manufacturing company. He was insistent on high quality products and excellent customer service, so we got along fine.
Pros
too many to list
Cons
typical management stress issues, mostly personnel being lazy