Agile

Agile United States Employee Reviews

Agile Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAApril 29, 2015
It is really very good experience to work with Agile teams.
They work as a team and enhance your learning capabilities if you are open.
If Agile is followed in its true sprit it can be a life changing experience.
learning place
Volt Temporary Service (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 8, 2013
Pros: small and lunches
Cons: temp
learning some thing new
wiring soldering
fun and great
nice
to work with a small group of people every day
Professional atmosphere with entrepreneurial spirit
Global Solution Architect (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 3, 2013
Agile•1 combines talent acquisition technology with an experienced managed services team, to create workforce solutions.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 12, 2013
• 8+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and frontline leadership role in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Charted Financial Analyst (Level I) and Certified Commodity Trader.
• Highly experienced in various areas of investment banking: portfolio management, fixed income, annuities, trading life cycle, mortgage, loan orientation, stocks, bonds, futures, options, hedging, foreign currency derivatives, equity research, mutual funds, securities trading and commodities.
• Expert in trading stocks, derivatives which include stock futures, options and commodity futures for the corporate clients and retail investors.
A superb learning experience
Senior Project Manager | Business Analyst (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay AreaJune 10, 2013
Refer to resume for chronology and detail of accomplishments as self-employed management consultant.
Good company to work for
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Work from home with travel to customersJanuary 20, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of many internal and customer conference calls ranging from business requirements to technical discussions. Management was supportive and co-workers readily shared information and guidance at bi-weekly team meetings.
No issues with firm.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 3, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
No issues at all with Agile, getting paid weekly was nice. Esay going mentality.
Was a good place until they hired a bunch of new management
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 29, 2012
Had good products and was a nice place to work before the changes
Productive, professional, fun place to work.
Application Administrator (Former Employee), Westlake, TexasMay 18, 2012
Pros: good management, location, pay rate, co workers.
Cons: i have no cons.
Working through Agile at McKesson was a wonderful experience. I was project manager, technicall coordinator, technical support, and application administrator all rolled into one. I had the option of working from home, but the office was only 7 miles from my house so I went into the office most days any way. I had a good experience with management and surpassed the goals needed which is why I was kept for 8 months, though it was a 3 month contract.
Great products, great President/CEO
Director of Operations, misc. others (Former Employee), Hecules, CAJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: too many to list
Cons: typical management stress issues, mostly personnel being lazy
I worked for AGILE, on and off, for almost 20 years. The owner and I are still friends to this day. Our ideas about how to run a company were generally the same, so I had the luxury of making almost all of the day to day decisions that are required to effectively run a smaller manufacturing company. He was insistent on high quality products and excellent customer service, so we got along fine.