Agile

Agile Employee Reviews

Agile Environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAApril 29, 2015
It is really very good experience to work with Agile teams.
They work as a team and enhance your learning capabilities if you are open.
If Agile is followed in its true sprit it can be a life changing experience.
learning place
Volt Temporary Service (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 8, 2013
Pros: small and lunches
Cons: temp
learning some thing new
wiring soldering
fun and great
nice
to work with a small group of people every day
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 12, 2013
• 8+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and frontline leadership role in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Charted Financial Analyst (Level I) and Certified Commodity Trader.
• Highly experienced in various areas of investment banking: portfolio management, fixed income, annuities, trading life cycle, mortgage, loan orientation, stocks, bonds, futures, options, hedging, foreign currency derivatives, equity research, mutual funds, securities trading and commodities.
• Expert in trading stocks, derivatives which include stock futures, options and commodity futures for the corporate clients and retail investors.
A superb learning experience
Senior Project Manager | Business Analyst (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay AreaJune 10, 2013
Refer to resume for chronology and detail of accomplishments as self-employed management consultant.
Great Enviroment to work in and with a lot of great people
Senior Client Service Manager (Former Employee), Golden ColoradoMarch 27, 2013
Pros: good people-great compensation
Cons: micro management
Loved my experience with the organization over 15 years. Helped build a world class staffing organization and learned the foundation of recruitment.
Good company to work for
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Work from home with travel to customersJanuary 20, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of many internal and customer conference calls ranging from business requirements to technical discussions. Management was supportive and co-workers readily shared information and guidance at bi-weekly team meetings.
No issues with firm.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNOctober 3, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
No issues at all with Agile, getting paid weekly was nice. Esay going mentality.
Was a good place until they hired a bunch of new management
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 29, 2012
Had good products and was a nice place to work before the changes
Productive, professional, fun place to work.
Application Administrator (Former Employee), Westlake, TexasMay 18, 2012
Pros: good management, location, pay rate, co workers.
Cons: i have no cons.
Working through Agile at McKesson was a wonderful experience. I was project manager, technicall coordinator, technical support, and application administrator all rolled into one. I had the option of working from home, but the office was only 7 miles from my house so I went into the office most days any way. I had a good experience with management and surpassed the goals needed which is why I was kept for 8 months, though it was a 3 month contract.
Great products, great President/CEO
Director of Operations, misc. others (Former Employee), Hecules, CAJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: too many to list
Cons: typical management stress issues, mostly personnel being lazy
I worked for AGILE, on and off, for almost 20 years. The owner and I are still friends to this day. Our ideas about how to run a company were generally the same, so I had the luxury of making almost all of the day to day decisions that are required to effectively run a smaller manufacturing company. He was insistent on high quality products and excellent customer service, so we got along fine.