Come work in downtown Boise for a well-funded start-up company and get in on the ground floor. Exciting opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and flexible perks are available for the right candidate.
AgileFront is seeking a full-time .NET C# software engineer to create custom software for its clients. This is a long term permanent hire position with a flexible work environment, negotiable working hours, and high paced/challenging work for great clients.
What you will be doing:
· Building web applications customized to meet client's business needs
· Building web libraries and widgets to be re-used on multiple projects
· Developing web service APIs to allow systems to interact
· Configuring and customizing content management solutions
· Implementing and customizing third party tools and applications to meet the needs of our clients
The ideal candidate will work well independently and will build solutions with a high degree of individual responsibility. Must have effective communication skills and work with minimal supervision.
Minimum 5-7 years relevant programming experience with Microsoft and related technologies using .NET 2.0 - 4.5, C#, MVC, XML, WCF, Restful web services, SQL Server, and Visual Studio
Strong object oriented design, patterns and practices, and best practice software engineering required.
Experience with Entity Framework is preferred.
Experience with Unit testing, and Agile methodologies
Mobile application development (IOS and Android)
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Competitive bonus available based on performance