Agilent

Agilent Employer Reviews

Slow paced, no room for advancement
First Point of Contact Agent (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 12, 2014
The pay is not good, it is very slow paced, mamagement is not that well. Benefits are the absolute worst.
unable to review well, contractor for a short period of time
Manufacturing Control Coordinator (Former Employee), sacramento, caJuly 28, 2014
I was a temp to hire.It always felt like there was only a small chance of being hired after your contract.
Great company all-around
Executive Assistant/Event Planner (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, working with great people.
This was hands-down one of my favorite positions. I gained much knowledge and was able to expand my current job role by taking on more responsibilities.

I enjoyed the people, culture and management was exceptional and had the opportunity to work within three different organizations while employed.

The most enjoyable parts of the job were working with – more... the amazingly brilliant and fun people. – less
Will suck the life out of you
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 1, 2014
This company will set the bar very high, and will only reward you with more work. Decent rewards and base pay early in career, but leveled off quickly at the mid range of experience.

Be prepared to lobby politically to get anywhere in the company. Management was very misleading about opportunities for advancement.
Great work life balance
Applications Management Associate (SAP) (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 13, 2014
Great work life balance...lots of nice people...good benefits...
Average Place to Work
Financial & Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 21, 2014
Company was broken into several small companies which created more volatility.
Great company legacy
Global eMarketing Strategic Program Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2014
This is a proud company with deep engineering and innovation roots. They expect long hours and fast results with limited budget. Willing to invest in systems and quality process development. This is a good place to work with folks working hard to deliver great products.
shipping lead (Current Employee), lake forest ca.April 21, 2014
Pros: bonuses real good
Cons: very expensive health plans
Being on schedule, great team management ,co-workers we got along pretty good, I don't think I ever had a hard job to do because I always enjoy it so much and I what I enjoy most it is work with people.
Great companys to work for
Manufacturing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: great pay and good benefits and nice people to work with
Really great company to work for: component procress down sized in 2007.
varin/agilent went over seas 2013 of last year...
Fantastic people and supportive of innovation.
Manager, Online Technical Support (Current Employee), Englewood, COApril 5, 2014
As a manager of team of RF/microwave engineers in a non-typical contact center, the daily challenge keeps me coming to work each day.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: wonderful atmosphere, great staff
Cons: n/a
I grew to love Agilent Technologies and the people that worked there in my short time as a contracted worker.

I'd have to drive an hour to work and back, and my car couldn't take it sometimes. The management was very understanding of my situation and would have my shift covered with no problem. Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and I have – more... zero complaints.

The hardest part about Agilent Technologies was leaving the job when my contract was up. – less
Very good company to work for
Project Manager (consultant) (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 26, 2014
- Innovative lost of good products
- Good people to work for
- Financially strong
Dedicated staff, good place to work
Supply Chain Materials/Production Planner (Former Employee), Boulder, COMarch 25, 2014
Pros: good group of people
Enjoyed working at Agilent. The staff is very dedicated in getting production completed on time. The hardest part is that the management is not involved in the overall production planning, making supply chain management very difficult.
Fast paced
Manufacturing Chemist (Current Employee), Boulder COMarch 24, 2014
Fast paced contract manufacturing. Manufacturing API for new drugs in trials
Top 100 company to work for
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), Englewood, COMarch 19, 2014
Listed every year for one of the best Colorado companies to work for, Agilent never disappoints. The co-workers are nice, employees are held responsible for their actions, and have the power to do right by the customer. There are activities outside of the office to build culture, and many courses offered within the company for those who wish to advance. – more... Promotions always come from within, and every position feels like it is necessary for the company to run. – less
Productive, Energetic workplace
Logistics Program Specialist (Current Employee), Wilmington, DE 19808March 5, 2014
Administer, coordinate and improve activities with all American Field Sales logistics services. Report maintenance, cycle counts and verification of system testing, WIP (work in progress). Communication with management and focal point for Field Service Engineers. Touch point with third party logistics provider. Provide logistics analysis and new/customized – more... approaches to providing logistics services. Solve complex problems requiring breadth and depth with knowledge of logistics processes, strategies and programs. – less
Good Company
Program Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 4, 2014
Good management, strong management to employee communication line.
Great work life balance
Senior Financial Analyst - summer intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great work life balance, reasonable pay, friendly co-workers
Cons: no clear career path past internship
I had the opportunity to do a summer internship at the Santa Clara location for the Nano-positioning and metrology division. Everybody is extremely nice and friendly. There are a lot of things to do during your work day at the campus, for example a Gym, voleyball and basketball courrts, mini golf, etc,etc,etc. People work hard but also put an emphasis – more... on making sure they are happy at work. This was a great example of east-coast vs west-coast attitute at work. I truly enjoyed it... specially bc every friday a reasonably large group of people of all ages and positions got together during a long lunch to play soccer at a field next to the campus... – less
Working at Agilent
IT Specialist, Systems Design (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: instrumentation products rather than services.
Cons: too much outsourcing. loosing control of processes due to it.
Very nice and dedicated people.
Agilent is the original Hewlett-Packard instrumentation companies.
I enjoyed my time with the old Hewlett-Packard and then Agilent Technologies.
Laboratory Technologist- Quality Assurance/Control
Laboratory Technologist- Quality Assurance/Control (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 11, 2014
- Assigned to conduct “Experimental Phase” of converting sterile glass-slide into a hydrophobic surface in order to perform testing/readings in DNA Microarray Scanner.

- Conducted experimentation in moisture and temperature controlled rooms for Quality Assurance and Quality Control of final product.

1 2 3 4 5

About Agilent

Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment, – Read more

Agilent Photos