Agilents is currently seeking a Accounting & Office Clerk for our corporate office in Newark NJ. This person would ideally be working full time covering a maternity leave, then drop down to approximately 24-32 hours per week after September. A great opportunity for students who are looking for full time employment during the summer and part time work once school starts up again in the fall.
- Compile, sort, and copy documents, such as check remittances and wire transfer advice documents to substantiate business transactions
- To post details of business payment transactions against appropriate customer accounts
- Create and distribute any assigned daily system reports to appropriate company personnel
- Research and solve payment discrepancies and make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
- Maintain and update filing, scanning, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters
- Review files, records, update excel sheets, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, 10-Key, managing files and records, transcription, and other office procedures and terminology
- Computer Skills related to creation of reports and presentations in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, ACT!
- A High School Diploma or GED required
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard