Agilex Technologies

Agilex Technologies Employer Reviews

A Toxic Management Environment in J&H Sector
Scrum Master (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: decent work-laptops provided to all employees.
Cons: little or no opportunity for advancement for scrum masters
I worked on my Sector's largest contract and was the 5th Scrum Master to leave within a year. Working on the client side was good and I enjoyed working with the client organization.

It's the corporate-side practices that are questionable. The Deputy PM once stated in front of the PM and other people that she doesn't see the value of an independent – more... Scrum Master role and that it she viewed it as an additional duty to be assigned to one of the core team. The PM never disputed here statement.

I never felt valued and was never recognized for my accomplishments even when the recognition came from the customer. So after almost 3 years on the contract, I finally decided that things would never get better and left the company.

Sector Management may talk about their dedication to personnel retention but how did they miss this problem? The Scrum Team was never larger than 6 people and yet 5 people leave in within a single year.

Sector Management is either clueless or personnel retention is just lip service or middle management has done an excellent job of covering it up. – less
Great company to work for
Lead SharePoint Developer (Current Employee), Fort Sam Houston, TXDecember 23, 2013
I work offsite, but everything dealing with Agilex has been great
A Rapidly Growing Company - Significant Growing Pains
Project Manager (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 13, 2013
Pros: lots of free lunches, nice facility.
Cons: pto is low and out of step with market.
Ultimately this company needs to decide what they truly want to be.

If you want to be known for technical expertise, investment in employees is critical. Training, development and real career paths are needed. Right now the company seems to be on a path to being being known as just another body shop. This wasnt the approach that made them successful – more... but what they seem to be drifting towards, if that is what you want then just admit it, embrace it and stop trying to pretend otherwise. – less
A Typical day at work
Contact Center Engagement SME (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 12, 2012
Pros: nice environment
Cons: about profit & opportunities misleading
Most be very flexible because Agilex is a Consultant company. Profit driven and you must record billable hours daily.

About Agilex Technologies

Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals – Read more