Clinical Data Manager
We are currently interviewing for Clinical Data Management professionals for full time and part time positions at various levels. As a Clinical Data Manager, you will be responsible for managing one or more clinical trial databases for clinical trials, working with a variety of data management systems. As part of a project team, your areas of responsibility include CRF design, data management plans, database development, data review, site training, database close and quality control audits. Potential for advancement.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical, scientific, or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of relevant experience in a biopharmaceutical company, CRO or academic setting.
- Experience with one or more EDC systems helpful
- Experience with database software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a customer service demeanor.
- Experience in SAS Programming is a plus.
Agility Clinical is a small, but growing clinical research and consulting organization focused on conducting clinical trials in orphan diseases and pediatrics. We have a great working environment offering opportunities for advancement for individuals with the right skills, initiative and motivation. If you are customer service oriented and have a passion for making a difference, then Agility may be the place for you.