Clinical Data Manager / Senior Clinical Data Manager
We are currently interviewing for experienced Clinical Data Management professionals for full time and part time positions at various levels. As a Clinical Data Manager, you will be responsible for managing one or more clinical trial databases for clinical trials, working with a variety of data management systems. As part of a project team, your areas of responsibility include CRF design, data management plans, building databases, data review, site training, database close and quality control audits. Potential for learning and participating in activities in other functional areas.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical, scientific, or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience in a biopharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Experience with one or more EDC systems required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with others in a team setting.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a customer service demeanor.
- Experience in SAS Programming is a plus.
Agility Clinical is a small, but growing clinical research and consulting organization focused on conducting clinical trials in orphan diseases and pediatrics. We have a great working environment offering opportunities for advancement for individuals with the right skills, initiative and motivation. If you are customer service oriented and have a passion for making a difference, then Agility may be the place for you.
Agility Clinical appreciates recruiter interest; however, unsolicited resumes or calls from third parties will not be accepted at this time. Agility does not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiting firms. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Agility and no fee shall be due.
Indeed - 10 months ago