Agility Logistics Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Office Clerk / Temp (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 18, 2017
Great people, great management, lead by a great CEO who is very hands on and supporting with all of his staff at the irvine corporate office regardless of position. Great workplace
Miami office is a boiling pot/terrible work environment and culture in the miami office
Ocean Export (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 18, 2017
Do not work here****if you are not willing to be part of a "pineapple group" then patricia diaz...Their leader...Will not allow you to succeed in this branch. Branch and ops managers know that this is boiling in the office and just sit back and allow it to happen.
Benefits
Cons
Terrible work environment and culture in the miami office
Agility Logistics
Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
The Manager was very helpful. What I admired the most was the fact that he had full knowledge of each department's job and was able to contribute whenever needed.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
fun environment to work at
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2017
If the office had not closed down, I would have continued to work there. The staff was great to work with and it was in a good location. Unfortunately, corporate closed down this location.
exciting and face paced
Import Brokerage Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 3, 2017
The environment was faced paced ad very customer service focused working as a contractor with GE on clearing overseas shipments in US. The best part was there was never a stupid question and I learned a lot more about customs while I was there.
Pros
did not work weekends
Cons
so busy did not get breaks
Ok place to work
Import/Export Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2017
The people are nice however not room to advance once you learn your desk...most people stay at here just because they have no desire to look for something better.
Good place to work but working at Irvine may be risky
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 18, 2017
The company is not exciting or innovative but it is a decent place to work. Cost cutting is a priority so Irvine may be a risky place to work. If you just want a job with no advancement potential, it's OK.
Pros
Nice facility, friendly people
Cons
No attempt to increase employee engagement
Relaxed and Steady Paced work environment
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAOctober 17, 2017
Agility is a great company to work at. I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking to work in an office. The most enjoyable part of the job was having your own space to do your work.
Leadership is number one
Client Services & Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 14, 2017
Working with Agility in Kuwait was an experience I can never forget. This was my first manager role and I was very nervous. But we had the best Sr. Manager and manager culture ever put together. Everyone worked hard and together and I am not just saying that. While on the DDKS project we were a family and we worked to get the mission done. There was upward mobility and the Sr. Management team made sure you as a manager or warehouseman had every tool needed so you could be successful. I am very thankful to of had my first manager experience with them because it is how I lead my own teams in other job roles. Again, this was a culture of success!
Pros
Work/Life balance, learning culture
Cons
Lost contract
blind following the blind
Ocean Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 14, 2017
They make you do things, illegal things, then fire you for moving the freight. Nothing is this place is professional. Management routine, every three months find another person to blame for issues, and fire them. Hire new staff who wont be trained by current staff, as the new staff is over worked.
Pros
free fruit on tuesday
Operations Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2017
It is a great place to work, not much room to grow.
I can say is the best FF company I have worked, and for starters is good, but if you intend to grow in this business you must go to the top 3 FF.
Pros
salary is good
Cons
no room of improvment
New sheriff in town and layoff are regular
Tax Senior Analyst, Global Tax (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 1, 2017
New sheriff in town and layoff are regular. The corporate office in Irvine, CA is a nice place to work. The people are friendly from all levels. Everyone is happy to help as long as you keep things concise. Problem is a upper management change and layoff are too normal of a practice. Best not to join for a while.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Layoff are becoming the new norm
Decent place to work for experience
Ocean Exports (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2017
Like all freight forwarders, the pay isn't the best. The other forms of compensation are pretty okay. Most of what it has going for it is the drive to build teamwork. Management is pretty okay, and most mid-level managers are very experienced. It's a good place to get into logistics and learn logistics, but probably not a long-term career as advancement is slow.
Pros
Comradery
Cons
Not the best pay, few advancement opportunities
out bound operation
Out bound Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2017
i really happy with agility group
The motive behind genuine feeling kindness. will help you convey your feelings in best way.
Company Goodwill Letter
Pros
meals
Good learning experience
Warehouse Logisitics Manager (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 6, 2017
Good learning experience.
Great WMS system both user friendly for internal and external clients
Growing company within industry
Support was good from management
Horrible Senior Management - Unable to organize
Oil and Gas Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2017
Overall a cluster, with no direction. expect long hours and no appreciation for going above and beyond your duties. The Senior VP is unable to gain full control and is struggling to hold on. Don't think he will be there much longer as that was a bad change for Agility Houston.
Pros
Good Co-Workers, Knowledge of Mangers, Time off
Cons
Senior Management way too many that are not needed, Most Senior Managements sit in their office applying no knowledge and leave by 5pm
Very productive company. Short on personel.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 20, 2017
Enjoy my position. Look forward to my assigned job and most often training new people to new jobs. Working closely with Customers and assure their unconditional satisfaction. Have been working in the Management capacity for these past few months, due to over load of business.
Account rep
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2017
Worst company to.work.for .. they have no loyalty .. president in the houston office has no heart .. letting go of loyal employees.. bad pay bad benefits
Excellent Company
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
This company is an amazing corporation to work for. The benefits overall are amazing and the community outreach involvement is at a high. The hr department is amazing and can be trusted and is very confidential and friendly.
Lots of pluses and minuses
Customs Broker (Former Employee) –  NortheastMay 12, 2017
Above average salary, far below average health coverage, above average 401k, below average paid time off. Management was good in terms of those I worked with. HR function was worst of anywhere I have ever worked and that covers four decades. Office atmosphere slightly toxic. Major lack of training, pretty much figure it out for yourself.
Pros
Mostly nice people
Cons
Awful health benefits