Agility Employee Reviews

great place to learn and become apart of a hard working team
assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 24, 2015
good company to work for. awesome management and easy work. crew members very nice and helped and any way. I learn a lot working from this company and also became great friends with my co workers
Managment truly cared about the employees. Delightful fun place to work.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 13, 2014
Management genuinely cared about and supported the employees. The employees were hard working, energetic and dedicated. However the company held high expectations of employees and the work load was heavy. Employees were rewarded for their hard work by providing them with many fun social functions and team building events. Raises and promotions were few though.
Pros
Fun and energetic atmosphere
Cons
Few raises and promotions
Enjoyed working in a very Arab cultural environment.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 24, 2014
9AM-4PM, learned a lot about Fed-Biz-Ops, going on-line to look for opportunities to bid on with the US Gov't/ Milt. Management was very helpful and understanding. Needed to figure out how to make yourself value-added without having the customer requirements in front of you. Sales can be challenging, if you don't have a path to follow. People were fantastic!!!
Pros
People, pay, time off for family, holidays/ Ramadhan schedule, etc.
Cons
Wasn't able to take full advantage of my skill set in sales, and preferred operations.
Director (Former Employee) –  Middle EastSeptember 24, 2015
I loved the company and the great benefits and the culture and the diversity in the company. Great projects and comited to elping the world .
Pros
Great benefits
Its Was a good job .
phone rep (Former Employee) –  erie paJuly 27, 2015
i Liked The Work Just not the work area It Was a lot of drama the managers acted like friends . I loved the independent working I also enjoyed our break times .
Pros
Good Breaks
Cons
Poor Cleaning
Great Learning Experience
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hale, MIMay 24, 2015
i enjoyed the people i was around and had a great time learning on the job, i had to learn how to clean a pool. i cleaned a lot starting out, but it got easier and fun as it went on
Good Company overall
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hillsdale, MIApril 13, 2015
I have worked for this company as PRN and it seems to be a good company. I mainly work weekends at a SNF so I don't interact with many of the rehab staff on Saturday's.
call center
Sales (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 26, 2015
horrible, there were bed bugs, human resources didn't care about the issue and also a lot of drama in workplace. great pay tho
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Operation Officer Road Freight (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 18, 2013
Work is the important thing in my live. hard working with different nationality, taking the responsibility.
Great
Computer Technician / Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Gresham, ORJuly 18, 2012
Great company to work for. Low on hours right now so i need to find something more full time.
i learned a lot
finance assistant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 3, 2013
all i can say that the time i spend in agility is unforgettable also the people i worked with
I enjoyed working in Human Resources the best. I enjoyed my manager and the executive division.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 28, 2013
· Supported the Executive Team, Directors and Human Resource Manager in various projects.
· Maintained calendars, expense reports, meeting scheduling, meeting minutes, event planning, travel arrangements, heavy phones, proof reading, and corporate correspondence.
· Assisted with creating presentation materials, facilities maintenance and distributing copies of checks to account managers.
· Responsible for creating and receiving all new hire paperwork with the confidentiality needed regarding salary, drug and background results for determination of eligibility. Answered questions for employees regarding human resources issues such as benefit information, as well as policies and procedures of Agility.
· Reports for key people in the organization of all new or changed email addresses for improved communications in the U.S.
· Liaison between U.S. and International offices.
· Acted as the Facility Manager for this location and dealt with various building issues
Pros
working for h.r. and the executive side was exciting. i met people from all over the world.
Cons
at the time i left, i was looking for a better economic reward.