I enjoyed working in Human Resources the best. I enjoyed my manager and the executive division.
Pros: working for h.r. and the executive side was exciting. i met people from all over the world.
Cons: at the time i left, i was looking for a better economic reward.
· Supported the Executive Team, Directors and Human Resource Manager in various projects.
· Maintained calendars, expense reports, meeting scheduling, meeting minutes, event planning, travel arrangements, heavy phones, proof reading, and corporate correspondence.
· Assisted with creating presentation materials, facilities maintenance and distributing copies of checks to account managers.
· Responsible for creating and receiving all new hire paperwork with the confidentiality needed regarding salary, drug and background results for determination of eligibility. Answered questions for employees regarding human resources issues such as benefit information, as well as policies and procedures of Agility.
· Reports for key people in the organization of all new or changed email addresses for improved communications in the U.S.
· Liaison between U.S. and International offices.
· Acted as the Facility Manager for this location and dealt with various building issues