Agility Employee Reviews

a balanced amount of stress
Administrative Assistant/ Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 27, 2017
i was able to interact more with the clients while doing inventory as well a learn about the products, the challenging part was there was only 2 people on phone but we managed very well on phone calls
productive and great people to work with
Senior Collection Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 5, 2017
Agility is one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics with more than 22000 employees in over 500 offices ad 100 countries.Wonderful people to work with and all a team players. Great discounts offered etc.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Stressful environment
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 27, 2017
Some things are worth stress and others are not. Things that should be important are not and the things that are small are the issue. Just a disaster, but it's a flexible schedule for the most part.
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Stressful cardholders, stressful supervisors
A Supply chain leader
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  EgyptMay 20, 2017
I appeeciate the chance i got working with such experts of the field, it was a very productive and adding-value phase of my life.
I would recommend working there for anyone interested in learning supply chain from experts.
Good
Independent Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 12, 2017
Good Company to work for with plenty of hours. competitive pay and a relaxed work environment. The hardest part of the job is having to waot for truck to be fixed.
Fun work place, with ping pong table
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2017
It's awesome working here also great coworkers , I just need a better paying job, and they have not gave me the raise they promised. Also the manager needs to treat everyone equally
Flexible schedule
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 21, 2017
Its a different experience working ay Agility Call Center versus other call centers that I have worked for. I enjoyed it, especially getting a chance to work with people that I can help daily
Pros
free soda twice a month
Cons
short breaks and health benfits
Great opportunity
Loan Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Don't believe negative reviews. I didn't and although my time there was short, I saw nothing but a great place to work. You work hard, but they also provide fun surprises from time to time. Great opportunity to learn or enhance your skills. Don't consider this job if you are not accustomed to working HARD. Production is key and if you don't keep up with others... you will be first in line to be cut. I was good, but others were simply better. No regrets, no angst against management. In fact, I hope future management run their companies like Agility 360.
Pros
Your ambition determines your success.
Cons
If industry slows, don't be on the bottom - production wise.
Great Place for Learning
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  variousJune 24, 2016
Very entrepreneurial place to work enabling you to select projects to work on that create competitive advantage and increase ROI.
Director (Former Employee) –  Middle EastSeptember 24, 2015
I loved the company and the great benefits and the culture and the diversity in the company. Great projects and comited to elping the world .
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
great place to learn and become apart of a hard working team
assembly worker (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 24, 2015
good company to work for. awesome management and easy work. crew members very nice and helped and any way. I learn a lot working from this company and also became great friends with my co workers
Its Was a good job .
phone rep (Former Employee) –  erie paJuly 27, 2015
i Liked The Work Just not the work area It Was a lot of drama the managers acted like friends . I loved the independent working I also enjoyed our break times .
Pros
Good Breaks
Cons
Poor Cleaning
call center
Sales (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 26, 2015
horrible, there were bed bugs, human resources didn't care about the issue and also a lot of drama in workplace. great pay tho
Great Learning Experience
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hale, MIMay 24, 2015
i enjoyed the people i was around and had a great time learning on the job, i had to learn how to clean a pool. i cleaned a lot starting out, but it got easier and fun as it went on
Good Company overall
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hillsdale, MIApril 13, 2015
I have worked for this company as PRN and it seems to be a good company. I mainly work weekends at a SNF so I don't interact with many of the rehab staff on Saturday's.
Managment truly cared about the employees. Delightful fun place to work.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 13, 2014
Management genuinely cared about and supported the employees. The employees were hard working, energetic and dedicated. However the company held high expectations of employees and the work load was heavy. Employees were rewarded for their hard work by providing them with many fun social functions and team building events. Raises and promotions were few though.
Pros
Fun and energetic atmosphere
Cons
Few raises and promotions
Enjoyed working in a very Arab cultural environment.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 24, 2014
9AM-4PM, learned a lot about Fed-Biz-Ops, going on-line to look for opportunities to bid on with the US Gov't/ Milt. Management was very helpful and understanding. Needed to figure out how to make yourself value-added without having the customer requirements in front of you. Sales can be challenging, if you don't have a path to follow. People were fantastic!!!
Pros
People, pay, time off for family, holidays/ Ramadhan schedule, etc.
Cons
Wasn't able to take full advantage of my skill set in sales, and preferred operations.
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Operation Officer Road Freight (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 18, 2013
Work is the important thing in my live. hard working with different nationality, taking the responsibility.
i learned a lot
finance assistant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 3, 2013
all i can say that the time i spend in agility is unforgettable also the people i worked with
I enjoyed working in Human Resources the best. I enjoyed my manager and the executive division.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 28, 2013
· Supported the Executive Team, Directors and Human Resource Manager in various projects.
· Maintained calendars, expense reports, meeting scheduling, meeting minutes, event planning, travel arrangements, heavy phones, proof reading, and corporate correspondence.
· Assisted with creating presentation materials, facilities maintenance and distributing copies of checks to account managers.
· Responsible for creating and receiving all new hire paperwork with the confidentiality needed regarding salary, drug and background results for determination of eligibility. Answered questions for employees regarding human resources issues such as benefit information, as well as policies and procedures of Agility.
· Reports for key people in the organization of all new or changed email addresses for improved communications in the U.S.
· Liaison between U.S. and International offices.
· Acted as the Facility Manager for this location and dealt with various building issues
Pros
working for h.r. and the executive side was exciting. i met people from all over the world.
Cons
at the time i left, i was looking for a better economic reward.