Agnes Scott College Employee Reviews in United States

Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 22, 2016
This educational institution has a long standing tradition that it's shareholders maintain which is full of dignity and pride.
Great work environment
Overnight Guest Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GASeptember 4, 2015
The work environment was fabulous. The people in the office were very nice. The campus is beautiful and the weather was great too.
Progressive work environment.
Overnight Guest Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 23, 2015
The work environment is supportive engaging and professional. I learned basic office, and clerical skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the staff.
Productive, fun and energetic place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 27, 2015
I've thoroughly enjoyed working with this company for over 8 years. Each day presents new challenges allowing me the opportunity to stay in a problem-solving state of mind. From building customer relations to crisis P.R., I've learned how to effectively communicate with the client while maintaining the company's policies and procedures.It is often difficult to pull my self away from a problem that arises, but I truly enjoy finding the best possible solution.
Pros
reduced lunch, meeting celebrities and global leaders from around the world.
Cons
limited chance of promotion or salary increase.
I really love working there
Librarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2014
We assist student and teachers with computers, books, movies. etc. I check books in and out. Put books back on shelves. Assist the main librarian with different tasks.
Pros
extra cash while i was going to school
Excellent
Patrol Officer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Great, progressive learning environment in which to work. I had the priviledge of working with exceptional/professional supervisors, that showed a daily commitment to the faculty/co-workers of this college. The faculty/staff were always available for whatever needs might be in need of addressing, with the manner of competant professionalism that was a trade-mark of this liberal arts community.
Pros
faculty/staff/students
Work study
Departmental Aide (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 4, 2013
I only worked for 2-3 hours at a time for work study so I didn't have any qualms with the job. I did what was necessary to make a little over five dollars an hour.
Great People, Cheap lunches!
Support Faculty/Staff (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2013
A good company to start your career. Excellent environment to teach yourself new skills, but no opportunity for advancement.
We have company parties every year.
Foodservice Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2013
I enjoy geting up everyday going to work.My boss is a good person I could go to her and talk to her about my problems and she would not judge me.
A workplace open to new ideas with dedicated faculty, staff and students
Digital Design Fellow (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 16, 2012
I did not have a typical day at work, which is something I really enjoyed about this position. The fellowship was entirely new, and a large amount of my time was spent creating resources, tutoring faculty, staff and students on Wordpress and other blogging platforms, and educating the campus community about my role as a technology resource. Everyone at the college is a joy to work with because each person values new ideas and does his or her best to help students succeed. Perhaps the downside of working with so many ambitious, smart people was that students and co-workers at times became overcommitted, and fell through on executing tasks. Overall, however, great place to work!
Pros
energetic and committed community, healthcare, reduced lunches
Cons
retirement not effective until after year of employment

4.5