Developing marketing campaigns to promote AGNITIO’s products and brand.
The role includes advertising, communication and public relations, organizing events, product marketing, market analysis and branding promotion.
He/she will report to VP Marketing and Sales integrated into the Sales and marketing group. Additionally he/she will work closely with CEO and CTO when organizing campaigns and communication activities.
Although responsibility will cover all AGNITIO’s business internationally, the main focus will be for commercial customers (Financial services, Call centers, Security Integrators) in the USA. Some activities in Western Europe may be relevant.
Typical work activities
Contribute to, and develop, integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Liaising, communicating and networking with a range of stakeholders, internal including colleagues and management, external such as customers, and strategic partner organizations;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – national, international and specialist publications - and on the Web;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including PowerPoint presentations, leaflets, posters, flyers, datasheets, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos; including writing and proofreading copy.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Liaising with web and brand designers;
- Building a relationship with media, bloggers directly or through external PR consultants
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing marketing budget;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitors activity;
- Supporting the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills (MS Office, internet savvy, etc...)
- Technical background, experience in dealing with customers, experience in a marketing activity in technological companies
- At least 1 year experience in a hands-on marketing role
- Experience of planning, undertaking and delivering marketing campaigns, preferably for high tech products
- Experience of dealing with the media/press/issuing releases
- Experience of planning the design of marketing material and managing external agencies and suppliers
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy
- Developing creative promotional materials
- Effective communication & negotiation skills with a wide variety of people (written & verbal)
- Ability to work with little supervision
A competitive compensation package is offered for this position. The compensation package consists of a competitive base salary, bonus, expenses and benefits.
AGNITIO S. L. headquartered in Madrid, Spain is a worldwide market leader for voice biometrics solutions. AGNITIO has an extensive customer base including leading police, intelligence, military and banks and financial institutions in over 35 countries.
Agnitio Corp., based in Washington DC area, is the US subsidiary of Agnitio, leading the business development in USA and Canada.
Indeed - 11 months ago