AGR Employee Reviews in United States

fun Enivroment but sales isnt for me
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 23, 2016
Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation. Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
Pros
breaks
Cons
the enviroment
U.S Army Reserve AGR (full time military)
Unit Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAApril 27, 2016
Great paying career with excellent benefit.
All the military pay and benefits working at an Army Reserve facility.

Day to day I creating reports, filling records, reviewing stock.
Monthly inventories, ordering clothing, tool, equipment, and a lot of other items for Unit or Facility.

Review contracts, uphold contractors to contracts.

Manage facility, vehicles and platoon/squad.
Benefits
Contact customer enrolling them in customer choice program
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2016
Clock in at 5:55 am then line up face to face with someone and drill script for about 15 mins then have a easy early meeting start pulling calls to enroll customers in the program I was selling the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers who has already been burnt from the company.
Pros
Free lunch get your check early
Cons
no benifits
AGR group
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2016
Only trained for a day as well as only trained on what deregulation is. from there you pretty much have to figure it out for yourself. managers would help however the manager helping is not key when a customer is rushing you for an answer.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too Punctual, i was already clocked in one time and went for a cigarette and was deemed late, was barely a minute late
Fun enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2016
This company had a great environment, with a lot of people on the sales floor. The energy was mostly always positive. The hardest part of this job was talking on the phone all day with people who were too interested on the reason for the call. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere.
Not for me
Warehouse / Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2016
I did not see my self growing with this company. there was no room for advancement. All the employee's are treated like a slave and yelled at by the warehouse supervisor.
Pros
Played with retro games
Cons
The whole job
High energy phone room
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2015
This is a telemarketing company. The training is fair but you get thrown on the phones after one day, but the people are mostly nice. But if your not loud and bossy good luck ;)
Pros
Nice people
Cons
The job kinda sucks
Productive and fun palce to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 18, 2015
At AGR Group I was dedicated to a group of sales professionals who understood the value of industry expertise, courteous and professional interactions with customers, and the responsibility of representing the brand of the client. While making sales of the energy industry I also faxed and emailed directly to the clients and ran blended campaigns, which allowed for simultaneous inbound calling.
Supervisors really care about employees
Tele-marketing energy (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FlJuly 30, 2015
At first it can be overwhelming to work at AGR, but most people are friendly and happy to be working. Some make very good money and have a good time doing it.
Pros
Pizza on Fridays
Cons
Loud
Great work environment
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 3, 2015
Very competitive with a positive outlook on the future success for employees. Team managers where very dedicated to the teams over all monthly sails and would help each individual with questions and help us set goals to daily achievements.
Pros
Daily money spiffs, A lot of enthusiasm
Cons
N/A

Want to know more about AGR?

Ask a question
productive work place with room to grow!!!
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work was, arriving about 30 minutes early, drinking some coffee, and then getting my computer logged on. Then, it was calling call after call. Then it was putting into our paperless system when I got a sale!!!
Pros
easy to hit commission
Cons
sometimes you couldnt get through the gatekeepers!!!
easy work
CSR (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 19, 2014
my days were 9-5 i didnt learn much and anything i didnt learn i had to learn by trial and error. we werent very well trained and the techniques most reps used werent even taught in training. the hardest part of the job is sitting on the phone at a desk all day. i like to be on my feet so i found myself standing at my desk a lot. not to mention not man advancment opportunities based on skill it was all who you know
great work environment, well managed, and flexible to work with Employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2014
they have a pathway to success that works but as with call centers if you can't accept no throughout the day this is not for you but a great job if you can hear no and keep working Daily spiffs and bonuses are available. definitely a fun work environment playful with each other but in a timely and professional way
Only as good as your last sale..
Sale Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 19, 2013
If your a good sales rep and very easy going then it could be a great place to work. Just as long as you remember your only good as your last sale. If u have no sales with in a hour or two then they will send you home, also your pay depends on you full attendance so if u get sent home your $9.00 hrly plus attendance bonus (wich is 10hrly drops to $8.. So you b the judge.
Pros
cash spiffs, pay weekly, easy to move up to managment
Cons
sent home frequently, drop pay, checks always has issues with amount not with cashing..
Open place to Work with advancement in sales
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 20, 2013
Typical work day would to arrive to work around 8:50 if working the 9 to 5 shift. Clock into work at one of the few clock in areas. Go to your assigned area to begin your shift. Depending on what account you represent will determin your assinged area. Hardest part of the job may be reaching your needed amont of sales per week. The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere there are good managers and co-workers to help with any difficulties.
jobs are bassed on productivity
PHONE REP (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 24, 2013
if you got the gift of gab and are a great hussler in how you talk , then the job should come naturally , i dont suggest this job unless your thick skind, causer you will be hated you will feel the cut throat atmosphere , there are the chosen few that do great , but if your numbers dont add up , it becomes even more stressfull..
but they do hire any one that can read and for that they do help people get a job where you can make a living regardless of your past m, they do give people a second chance to be employed , but you got to want , for those that are cosiderd unemployable this is a shot to get some work time to fill in the emploement gaps...for that over all i give a 3 star cause its not easy and it is constant work...
Fast pace and friendly
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 10, 2014
I love working with the members of my Arby's team. They are all upbeat and exciting. We work has a team to create the best customer experience that we can. I have worked in the food and beverage department before but Arby's has taught me about the importance of providing accurate services in a fast pace. The management team is great we work together effectively to ensure that our team exemplifies all Arby's standards. The hardest part of my job is when we may have to tell the customer that we are out of a product that they really want. We do not like to disappoint our customers so we do what we can to ensure that each customer leaves happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is when our regular customers come in and are still satisfied with our services. It makes us happy that we can continue to provide great services to individuals on a daily bases even if they receive the same sandwich.
Fun place to work while giving excellent customer service skills within a call center.
call center representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 29, 2012
I go to work with the intentions of learning, i love my co-workers effort to succeed, my hardest part of my job is leaving to go home. I enjoy the atomosphere of being able to work in a professional enviorment
Pros
advancement
Cons
no health benfits
productive workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 6, 2013
I started my day with clocking in. a management meeting was held right after and they set out our goals for the day and criteria we had to meet by the end of the day. I liked communicating with the different people on the phone, and the hardest part was trying to close the deal/sale not for residential but for commercial sales. I enjoyed the people I worked with , we all got along it felt like a big family on my dialer set. The management was very encouraging and helped carry out deals very well and professional with a-lot of constructive criticism to push us to do our best that we could. I learned how to talk to people more and properly, I learned patience is a virtue and to be pushed past my limit when I felt it was too hard at times to carry out but I did.
Pros
great lunch breaks, great people, great company games and interactment where you could win stuff, such as angel game tickets.
Cons
no unemployment, very loud
Decent workplace with scientology values.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAApril 30, 2012
I typical day consisted of calling the state of Illinois and trying to sell them fixed or variable rates of gas prices through their utility companies pipe system.
Pros
good commission plan, flexible hours
Cons
no moral values, bad work environment