AGR Employee Reviews

Very productive
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Great hours, Monday thru Friday, sometimes Saturday. Management is great, and teaches well. Learn many things while on the job.
Ready for change
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 13, 2016
N/a good company needs better benefits tho.try n keep production going management is horrible tho keep quiet trust noone at this company and needs to pay more
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No time to self
Customer Service.
Team Lead/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Daily duty was to call potential clients in the northern states and explain the deregulation to them and what they are entitled to according to the law. They have the right to not choose their utility but where the Utility gets their energy and how much they get it for being the law stops the Utility from making any profit from the supplier portion of the bill.
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
No opportunity
Not What You Expect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 18, 2016
They were always hiring which for any job scares me i need to know i have job security which is essential to me. the plus side was i got a paycheck every week which only made me spend it faster
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
moved to vegas
productive and fun fast pasted work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2016
I had to help a co worker get a sale on the call she mad I took over the call and got a sale for her the hardest part of the job was trying to get a sale when you make the outbound calls
Pros
vending area
Cons
shorts breaks
I enjoy the sevice to my country
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Pekin, ILJune 4, 2016
It's a productive and fun place to work. Get along with all soldiers. Enjoy going to work on a daily basis. Enjoy also working with people that I work with. I enjoy the service to my country.
Contact customer enrolling them in customer choice program
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2016
Clock in at 5:55 am then line up face to face with someone and drill script for about 15 mins then have a easy early meeting start pulling calls to enroll customers in the program I was selling the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers who has already been burnt from the company.
Pros
Free lunch get your check early
Cons
no benifits
fun Enivroment but sales isnt for me
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 23, 2016
Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation. Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
Pros
breaks
Cons
the enviroment
U.S Army Reserve AGR (full time military)
Unit Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAApril 27, 2016
Great paying career with excellent benefit.
All the military pay and benefits working at an Army Reserve facility.

Day to day I creating reports, filling records, reviewing stock.
Monthly inventories, ordering clothing, tool, equipment, and a lot of other items for Unit or Facility.

Review contracts, uphold contractors to contracts.

Manage facility, vehicles and platoon/squad.
Benefits
Hard working, kind, pleasant, work enviroment
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 12, 2016
Work at AGR was new to me and was quite an experience. I would communicate with new people every day through the calls we make. I had to opportunity to help people potentially save money where alot of people struggle. I learned how to speak to people on a daily basis no matter the situation at hand. The management was very helpful and inspiring. The co-workers were fun and nice. The hardest part of the job was when i had to keep happy even after getting rude calls or no calls. The most enjoyable was when i almost got a sale and everyone still was proud of me.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
only 5 day practical training to make a sale
Fun enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2016
This company had a great environment, with a lot of people on the sales floor. The energy was mostly always positive. The hardest part of this job was talking on the phone all day with people who were too interested on the reason for the call. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere.
Not for me
Warehouse / Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 2, 2016
I did not see my self growing with this company. there was no room for advancement. All the employee's are treated like a slave and yelled at by the warehouse supervisor.
Pros
Played with retro games
Cons
The whole job
AGR group
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 26, 2016
Only trained for a day as well as only trained on what deregulation is. from there you pretty much have to figure it out for yourself. managers would help however the manager helping is not key when a customer is rushing you for an answer.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too Punctual, i was already clocked in one time and went for a cigarette and was deemed late, was barely a minute late
High energy phone room
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2015
This is a telemarketing company. The training is fair but you get thrown on the phones after one day, but the people are mostly nice. But if your not loud and bossy good luck ;)
Pros
Nice people
Cons
The job kinda sucks
Supervisors really care about employees
Tele-marketing energy (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FlJuly 30, 2015
At first it can be overwhelming to work at AGR, but most people are friendly and happy to be working. Some make very good money and have a good time doing it.
Pros
Pizza on Fridays
Cons
Loud
Productive and fun palce to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 18, 2015
At AGR Group I was dedicated to a group of sales professionals who understood the value of industry expertise, courteous and professional interactions with customers, and the responsibility of representing the brand of the client. While making sales of the energy industry I also faxed and emailed directly to the clients and ran blended campaigns, which allowed for simultaneous inbound calling.
Great work environment
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 3, 2015
Very competitive with a positive outlook on the future success for employees. Team managers where very dedicated to the teams over all monthly sails and would help each individual with questions and help us set goals to daily achievements.
Pros
Daily money spiffs, A lot of enthusiasm
Cons
N/A
productive work place with room to grow!!!
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work was, arriving about 30 minutes early, drinking some coffee, and then getting my computer logged on. Then, it was calling call after call. Then it was putting into our paperless system when I got a sale!!!
Pros
easy to hit commission
Cons
sometimes you couldnt get through the gatekeepers!!!
making single ply roofing materials
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 28, 2014
hard work, dirty, but learning about measurement and mixing chemicals
Pros
good pay
Cons
dirty
easy work
CSR (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 19, 2014
my days were 9-5 i didnt learn much and anything i didnt learn i had to learn by trial and error. we werent very well trained and the techniques most reps used werent even taught in training. the hardest part of the job is sitting on the phone at a desk all day. i like to be on my feet so i found myself standing at my desk a lot. not to mention not man advancment opportunities based on skill it was all who you know

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGR. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval