AgReliant Genetics Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aroma Park, ILApril 15, 2016
I love working here. great staff . They are family orentinated company. I have learned alot more about payroll, invoicing, HR.
My job is steady nice pace.It gets busy during shipping season, return and Harvest. I love this place
Good place to work at
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lowe Rd. Aroma Park, IlNovember 2, 2015
I answered phones, filing, data entry, faxed hours for payroll to the main office, ect.I left there because I was needed at home.
Pros
Good people to work for
Great summer job
Detasseler (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, ILAugust 31, 2015
You walk fields all day doing what you are told to do, it's a great summer job if you can handle the heat. The supervisors were all good, everyone was easy to work with. The work wasn't hard just need to be able to walk long distances and handle the temperatures. You get a good amount of breaks to stay hydrated and to use the restrooms. Overall it's a pretty easy and good job.
Excellent Job for Seasonal Summer Work
Field Crew (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 10, 2015
A typical day consisted of walking through the corn field and performing steps necessary to pollinate, such as covering shoots and bagging pollen. As I walked through the field I also helped clean out weeds. I learned a lot about the biology of corn and the different strains of corn. I also learned a lot about work ethic and manual labor. The management was great; they were always available for questions and helping to perform the task. Co-workers were always great and it was easy to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was the hot sun and being itchy from the corn. The most enjoyable part of the job was being outside breathing fresh air.
Pros
Opportunity for Rehire, Outdoors Work
Cons
Sunburn, Corn Rash
seasonal worker but was always busy
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 2, 2015
they treated you nice,laid back place to work,sup.was understand able. if it was to hot outside we would go back to the shop to work,there was always something different to do
Pros
to hot or raining they would keep me busy
Cons
seasonal
cheap skates!
laborer (Former Employee) –  ovidFebruary 9, 2015
$7.25 an hour for a place like that is ridiculous! Working your a!! off for them and thats all they are willing to pay? They "claim" to be a leader in agriculture, which means they are making money. Those kinds nd of wages are a slap on the face! Shame on you! There are guys there making a pretty penny, while you make the hardest jobs $7.25 an hour. I'm glad all you big shots can sleep at night. Horrible horrible company! Wouldn't send anyone their way!
Cons
everything
Mediocre Summer Job
Summer Help/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Aroma Park, ILDecember 9, 2014
Workers consist of primarily individuals from temp-services with no real qualifications. Management sees these employees as expendable and replacable. Not much trust or communication between staff and management.
Not good
pollinator (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJuly 22, 2014
This job was very hard. I worked outside all day in the heat of july and August. This job was very repetitive and slow.
Cons
slow, repetitave, not enough breaks
My Time at AgReliant
Detasle (Former Employee) –  Fort Branch, INApril 2, 2014
I loved my job! This was the best job I ever had the only bad part was the heat, everyone was really nice. I wish I could go back
Pros
fun, fast, nice people, good money
Cons
the heat
Productive Job
Obrero Agrícola (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 14, 2013
I worked as a seasonal agricultural field worker for AgReliant Genetics.
I learned a planting, shoot bagging, pollination, harvest, shelling, weeding, and etc.
My salary was of $7.25 per hour and I worked aproximately 40 hrs. weekly which was paid on a bi-weekly basis.
Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Elmwood, ILOctober 23, 2012
My internship had various work assignments from safety to assembly. Everybody was very helpful and kind.
Pros
working outdoors
Cons
working outdoors