AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA

AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA Employer Reviews

Fun working place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), C01November 24, 2014
I used what I have learnt in the US college in this bank. My perfect English talking and writing skills had helped me to translate documents from different countries. My coworkers taught me how to talk on the phone with customers which I am using it right now in the Future agency.
assistant financial analyst
Assistant Financial Analyst/Intern (Former Employee), Huangshi ChinaOctober 10, 2014
Instructed customers to fill out forms used for transactions
Improved customer service through explaining the transaction policies to customers
Managed past contracts and assisted the supervisor in analyzing public financial reports of companies
Adapted data spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations for staff members
Science and Technology Branch with an exhibition room
Intern (Former Employee), Suzhou, ChinaJuly 15, 2014
I worked in ABC as an intern during summer in 2013. Main working responsibilities included assisting in supervising entrusted loans, checking if all the money lent had been used for paying qualified expenses. I arranged in good order all paper materials submitted by enterprises applying for a loan. The office has an exhibition room. I also assisted – more... in guiding visitors a tour in it.

The position required a good communication skills, carefulness and patience. I enjoyed working in ABC. – less
large
Volunteer (Former Employee), Yantai, ShandongJune 20, 2014
It is a large company in China. Many people want to work there.
fun workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee), C32May 14, 2014
Performed ETL process by SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio and SQL queries.
Wrote SQL queries and store procedures for business reports
Rotation Program
Credit Risk Analysis Intern (Former Employee), C02February 23, 2014
Pros: comprehensive understanding on operation
Cons: no deep manipulating practice
I used to assist in the Credit Administration department, the Private banking department and the office. When I assisted in Credit department, my job was to collect information of a client’s material such as Organization Code, business license, and tax certificate, also to get the requirement from the client of the amount of loan, the purpose, the deadlines. – more... Although that internship only lasted one month, I got familiar with the workflow in each department. – less
the most useful job
Loans Department Intern (Former Employee), xi'anJanuary 28, 2014
▪ Collect the customer information
▪ Inspect the customer credit
Internship for here.
Loans Department Intern (Former Employee), xi'anNovember 18, 2013
Collect the personal information from customers, and gather the receipts, interest note.
Great financial analyst work
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee), ChinaJune 10, 2013
Cons: it's a job in china, pays in rmb so it's not that much as in usd.
It's a job in China. Actually I was hired twice in that company since I worked well and impressed them in the first summer intern. It's a pretty competitive environment, everybody wants to do better to secure their positions. As a newcomer I have to do more to gain their acceptance. What I do normally is in financial analysis team to plan and promote – more... new financial products. I have to conduct detailed computation to make sure the financial products can give us the benefits we want. – less
good
Finance Internship (Former Employee), Xi'anApril 25, 2013
Interpreted customer inquiries and processed work requests which resulted in the positive feedback from the customers therefore increased customer satisfaction.
Good environment to work.
Java/PHP Developer (Former Employee), FuxinMarch 28, 2013
I like people over there. They are so nice and i learn a lot in that company.
life balancing job
Bank Credit Manager Assistant (Former Employee), C20March 3, 2013
good perspective to look into china economy market and get familiar with loan project of the commercial bank
the most enjoyable part of job
Assistant Economist (Former Employee), ChinaMarch 1, 2013
strong company culture and spirit to unite together in the team members.
Fortune 500 company and one of the top 4 commercial banks in China with total assets of 1,500 billion U.S. dollars.
Investment Product Manager (Former Employee), C25September 4, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is the talented, helping and caring co-workers.
good
manager (Former Employee), chinaMay 5, 2012
Pros: interesting job
Cons: short brake
a very big and famous company, there was my pleasure towork there. good company