Designation: Engagement Manager - CRM Markting
Location: To be placed at client offices in NY/NJ/Atlanta/Bentonville/Austin/Dallas/California Bay Area/Seattle/Portland based on project requirements
Role & responsibility
- Manage an account / sub account with revenue targets
- Build a operational plan to meet the targets through farming (growth in existing engagements) and mining (initiation new engagements in the account)
- Motivate, lead and manage a team of talented associates to provide quality client deliverables
- Translate complex business problems into analytical ones
- Work closely with offshore team managers to ensure smooth delivery
- Ensure consumption of analytics by measuring ROI / business impact
- Build client relationships, create an engagement cadence and define communication
channels within the client organization
- Engage in institution building activities such as recruitment, writing white papers and speaking at conferences
- Provide optimization-based decision support solutions for operational, tactical and strategic planning.
- Design a broad range of supply chain networks to support decision making for business aspects like distribution, sourcing, production planning and transportation.
- Hands on experience on CRM marketing analytics and campaign management.
- Executive presence
- Client facing experience
- Account management experience (1 or multiple accounts)
- Project management experience
- Consulting experience in US
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to apply skills and expertise to develop innovative analytical solutions for clients
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- B.E/B.Tech /B.S from Tier 1 institutes
- M.S/M.Tech/Masters in Engineering/MBA /M.Sc in Statistics or Economics
Experience: 6 - 12 years
- Candidate must have valid H1 visa/F1 students visa with valid OPT/Greencard or must be US Citizens
Flexibility to relocate within the USA based on project/account requirements
- Openness to undergo technical training in India delivery unit as and when required.
Basically we need a person who is very good into Data analytics, can understand business problems and give actionable insights based on data, Strategic insights delivery, global delivery framework in a client facing role, Team Management, End to end Project and account management, excellent communication skills. Experience of Advance Excel, VBA, Macros, SQL, SAS etc
Pls contact Sunil Rana (098110 88465) for more details