Ahead Human Resources Employee Reviews

Very Fun
Administrative Specialist / HR Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 25, 2016
I learned alot while working in this position. I help everyone at Louisville Metro Public Health and Wellness with their payroll and all HR documents.
Great staff!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 11, 2016
Great people to work with! The staff does the best they can to get you a job that will work for you. The hardest part of the job is not know how long your job assignments will last.
Cons
Job assignments can be short at times.
Temp agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 2, 2014
Very good place to work a lot of employment opportunities in different career fields.
Learned a lot about recruiting
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Louisville KYSeptember 16, 2013
Job and people were great but job security not so much. Family owned business and had to lay me off because they couldn't afford 3 recruiters.
I enjoyed all aspects of this job and when a record was broken we were well rewarded.
Placement Counselor/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 15, 2013
The job consisted of having applicants fill out applications and then chatting with them about their goals and needs. We had several factories that used our agency to use temporary workers. If these workers performed well, they would be hired by these companies. Often I would take our applicants on a tour of the company they would be working for so they could decided up front if they could do the job. Many of our applicants were hired. My co-workers were absolutely the best to work with. It was a small office but very effective. The hardest part of the job was when I had to terminate an employee due to bad work habits. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them to better their lives.
Pros
Laid back but challenging. Our rewards upon breaking records
Cons
I can't really think of anything other than no healthcare
Good overall, but not enough available work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 20, 2013
great opportunities, but they never had enough work to keep me employed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ahead Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8