The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the required clerical and processing functions of a book of business, to generate accurate and timely work product in assisting the producer in the maintenance of files in all phases of activity.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Update and maintain renewal lists and send renewal letters as requested
- Communicating with both carriers and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Check policies, endorsements, audits and other policy documents for accuracy
- Organize and prioritize workflow
- Process binders, certificates of insurance and all other policy information updates
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Ability to perform typing duties with verbal and/or written direction
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, communication & grammatical skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, email, Internet and Adobe Acrobat (Applied experience is helpful)
- Current CA Fire & Casualty Insurance License or ability to obtain license
- Ability to work independently of continuous supervision and achieve a high-level product within requested time constraints
- Minimum 2+ years of progressively responsible insurance experience
- A positive outlook and desire to learn and grow with us
Company Benefits: We offer a great benefits package including medical and dental plan, life insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid vacation.
Please submit resume along with a cover letter containing your name, contact information (address, telephone number, and email), the position for which you are applying, and your minimum acceptable salary.
AHERN Insurance Brokerage (AHERN) is one of the largest full-service and independently owned insurance brokerage firms specializing in the...