The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the required clerical and processing functions of a book of business, to generate accurate and timely work product in assisting the producer in the maintenance of files in all phases of activity.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Update and maintain renewal lists and send renewal letters as requested
- Communicating with both carriers and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Check policies, endorsements, audits and other policy documents for accuracy
- Organize and prioritize workflow
- Process binders, certificates of insurance and all other policy information updates
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Ability to perform typing duties with verbal and/or written direction
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, communication & grammatical skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, email, Internet and Adobe Acrobat (Applied experience is helpful)
- Current CA Fire & Casualty Insurance License or ability to obtain license
- Ability to work independently of continuous supervision and achieve a high-level product within requested time constraints
- Minimum 2+ years of progressively responsible insurance experience
- A positive outlook and desire to learn and grow with us
Company Benefits: We offer a great benefits package including medical and dental plan, life insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid vacation.
Please submit resume along with a cover letter containing your name, contact information (address, telephone number, and email), the position for which you are applying, and your minimum acceptable salary.