Ahm Employee Reviews in United States

Provides services for frail and elderly allowing for better quality of life
Healthcare Associate & Activities Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYOctober 3, 2013
Company provides daily activities, exercise and personal care (toileting, bathing, nailcare, etc) to frail and elderly population. Monitors vitals of each individual daily and on-site nurse provides medical care including drawing specimens to take to lab. Company provides healthy breakfast, lunch and snack following CACFP guidelines. Staff also assists clients in scheduling doctor appointments and other appointments necessary for their day to day needs.
Service allows clients to be able to live at home longer allowing greater quality of life. The hardest part of the job is when you lose a client because they become life family to you.
The staff work together like family, a team, and follow a servant leadership approach throughout the company.
Pros
fun place to work, personal gratification, paid vacation and holiday pay, insurance (health, dental, vision, life) and 401k
Cons
work holidays
I take personal satisfaction and pride in helping others is rewarding
Testing Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
I take personal satisfaction and pride in helping others is very rewarding. But also is very stressful due to the fact that a lot of people health and life are on the line if you are not careful when getting their results and inputting the data into the system
A productive day
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJanuary 5, 2015
A working day is arriving early to prepare the work area and start organizing the tasks of the day. Be responsible and respectful of peers. Some of the hardest things is having to persuade the client to pay the account in arrears. The most pleasant moment is to reach an agreement with the client or simply to obtain payment
Pleasant environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 18, 2012
A typical day at work at AHM is like been at home. I was always looking forward arriving at work and start my day. Everyone values Honda Phylosophy "Respect for the Individual". I enjoyed every part of my job. I enjoyed my co-workers, managers. They were all family oriented. I can not say anything negative about my job at AHM.
Pros
lots of activities, and clubs. i was part of the honda running club, scrapbooking club, and in the bring your child to work day committee.
Cons
no cons.