Ahold USA

Ahold USA Employer Reviews

It's okay
Associate (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAApril 29, 2014
An okay place to work if you can't find anything better and are in college or high school.
progressive, focused on improvement & growth
Manager - Tenant Receivables (current) (Current Employee), Carlisle, PADecember 8, 2013
Pleasant & professional work environment, focused on getting better every day without sacrificing customer (whether internal or external)service.
Everyday is a learning experience
Tier 3 Level Advance Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Lanham, MDNovember 8, 2013
The company was family owned and continues to be that way. You will always be able to learn from others and cross in different departments. You will not be bored and the experience is rewarding.
Long hours, low pay, little support, lousy management
Technical Support -Field Technician (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: benefits were above average
Cons: long hours, low pay, anemic management
If you like to work hard, receive sub-standard pay, and get little recognition for a job well done then this is the place for you. Work/life balance is a joke unless you consider your life as work, then you will fit right in. Communication is almost non-existent at this place despite everyone having both company provided cell phones and laptops. Disorganization – more... reigns supreme. HR policies are stuck in the past. – less
A big corporation
Business and Consumer Insights Analyst (Current Employee), Quincy, MAOctober 2, 2013
Very nice people
European company with a layered organization chart. Things move slowly.
Oracle DBA (Current Employee), Landover, MDApril 11, 2013
I am highly motivated, I enjoyed my work and I am team player. I love the company I currently work; but I do think the time is right to move forward and embrace new challenges.
good Place to work.
Senior Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Canton, ONSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: alot of learning.
Cons: i dont think any.
Had Great time and Great Learning....
I have learn a lot on this project and spend quality time over here.