AHP Employee Reviews

flexible hours and friendly staff
CRTT (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, CASeptember 1, 2015
on call position for varying facilities. I have never had an unpleasant experience with staff at a new facility or with AHP staffing. I enjoy 12 hour shifts and not working M-F. Best part of being an RCP is meeting patients and their families and helping them navigate injury, sugery, illness, death, birth. Helping bring comfort to those suffering
Pros
flexible days and hours
Cons
super busy days
fun place to work
rn (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAOctober 24, 2014
eventhough they call me at 0500 in the morning-it does not bother me-because they gave me job and i like adventuring-to see different setting from diferent hospitals
and the nurses are friendly
Pros
fun place to work
work
Line operator (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJuly 16, 2014
the job itself was not bad. i loved the people i worked with. managment needs work on communication skills. they do not care about work to home life and if you could spend time with your family.
Pros
the job was good, pay was ok
Cons
managment was not the best. and would not explain or communicate things
Good
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2013
 Follow Nursing Plan of Care
 Performing EKG’s
 Performing Chest X-rays
 Inserting and Discontinuing Foley Catheters
 Discontinuing IV’s
adecco leads are very rude
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  waco,txAugust 26, 2013
i loved working there
i had consistency there
7-3 weekdays only
the hardest part of the job is that the adecco temp staff do not respect you at all
Pros
free lunches, off weekends
Cons
rude co-workers
It was a good place to work
Assistant operator (Former Employee) –  Delware, ohioJuly 22, 2013
I did enjoy working here... I did learn alot of things while i was there
Pros
great people, benfits
Cons
12 hour swing shift
Interesting and not typical.
Assistant Operator (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 25, 2013
You never knew what to expect out of any day, problems were something to look forward to if you were wanting to learn more about the machines. Problem solving was a big part of everyday life with the company and the managers were always around just not trained on the machines so we weren't able to bring problems to them. I loved working with the machine the most but hated when the shift before didn't leave enough material prepped for us to come into. This made keeping the line stocked hard if the machine was constantly going down on a bad day.
Challenging if you like puzzles
Senior Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 19, 2013
I worked for this company for 28 years and sadly they shut the Vancouver WA plant down, I worked for 2 1/2 more years under contract in Texas until I decided to move back to Vancouver.
I manufactured baby diapers and the baby diaper machine is the hardest machine to process and I am good at it. There was something to learn everyday because of the innovation involved.
Great Company
Material Handler/ Recieving (Current Employee) –  Hewitt, TXMay 6, 2013
I work rotating shifts. My job involves manufacturing of various diaper products
The people there are pretty easy to get along with, not a bad job
Shipping/recieving/Warehouse/line driver (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHApril 9, 2013
I have been a forklift operator for going on three years with the company. My review would be that the warehouse is in need of help. They have just implemented the FIFO system and the warehouse is not setup to do so. They have to many SKUs not enough space to be accurately stored in the facility. I have been in this work field for 16 years and have never seen a place so unorganized. The management there is lacking in that part. The management here puts most of the management duties on its employees. This company needs some serious restructure. I have seen good, dedicated and hard working people come and go. I will miss the crew there. I wish you all the best at AHP and hope some change comes your way for the best.
heavy lifting of hazmat
Service Technician/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 26, 2013
pay increases practically dont exist, some branchs are very poorly managed. benefits are average. lifting hauling 150 lb. oxygen tanks up and down stairs into homes with a two wheel dolley. policy is not followed the same in every branch. for the amount of paper work, physical labor, poor pay required certification and license, this job is not recommended.
Slavery ended in 1861, someone needs to tell them that in Waco, TX
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 31, 2013
Slavery ended in 1861, someone need to tell them in Waco, TX. Worse place I have ever been employed with.
Cons
called the n word regularly
a work day at AHP
Operater - Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 22, 2013
when I would go in to work I would never know if it was going to be my last or not, everyone felt the same way. I learned alot about baby diapers. Management was OK only if you would hang out with them other then that, they could or would fire someone if you missed worked. The hardest part of working at AHP was learning how to do changeover, I enjoyed my job when I first started.
Good company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 24, 2012
A day at work would involve me setting up for a 12 hour production run in the plant on one of the given manufacturing machines. I would check materials measure out by millimeter and replenish and manage cip operations for my line every 3 hours.I learned how to run those machines and keep them running. Every production machine will be different in different jobs however. Management was great and very supportive. Some of the co-worker I could live without as they didn't wish to work and mostly got in the way. As for the rest of my co-workers it was a positive attitude and we were in it together each work period. Hardest part of the job would be cleaning everything, as it is a manufacturing environment it gave us a lot of cleaning up to do as well as the workloads. The most enjoyable part of the job was the managements ability to know when to have fun and relax and be honest about the not being uptight (because you can tell when they're just trying to have a good time and are overly worried or uncomfortable) and mainly acting like an extension of the family.
Pros
decent pay long hours great work environment
Cons
rotating 4 days on and 4 days off, not all 48 hours would go on the paycheck, and some would be held till the following week