AIC Employee Reviews

Good job
Journeyman Agricultural Millright (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 3, 2015
I have worked as a millwright for several years. This company was as advertised. Pay and per diem were good for the job required. I have worked as an agricultural millwright for several companies and would work for them again.
Busy and interesting
Development Operations IT Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free snacks, world class art collection, most people were friendly
Cons: multiple downtown locations that were spread out, frequent lay offs
Since I worked and went to school there I saws a lot of policies change and people come and go. I liked the work and loved working with many of the people there.

A typical day at work started with emails from the night before and then trying to address all the problems that popped up before new things started being brought to my attention as the day went on.

Because I was responsible for over 60 employees and their computer hardware and software needs it was incredibly important to be punctual, prioritize projects and maintain a professional and friendly for desktop support.

The Development team I worked with was very busy so I always made it a point to explain what went wrong clearly and briefly and make sure to listen to their work needs.

Some days nothing broke and I could focus on maintaining a huge inventory of software and hardware. Also during those times I could pursue new long term projects that would make everyone's life that much easier at work.

I enjoy helping people and knowing everyone in the community.
Productive and interesting work place.
Community Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 20, 2014
I have gained a enormous information working at this Company. The mandatory training's have certified me to go further in my career.
Insurance
Independent Contractor/AIC Service (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 3, 2014
Conduct on-site review to identify, inspect and document damages and losses
 Conduct interviews with policy holders, claimants and witnesses
 Investigate and analyze claim data to determine nature of loss, coverage provided and scope of damage as well as viability of claim
 Experience with Integrity Claim estimating software
Laborer (Former Employee), Deadhorse, AKSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: $$$
Cons: away from family
This old timer company on the slope was a great foot in the door to the slope. I learned a lot about remediation ( dirt burning)
Principal Consultant (Former Employee), Worldwide - RemoteSeptember 7, 2013
Excellent Company! Challenging work and great coworkers!
Outage
Crane Operator (Former Employee), Bennettsville, SCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: laid back
Cons: didn't report my r.o.f.
Didn't work with them long enough to develop any opinions..My nightshift supervisor was cool and knowledgable. No complaints.
nice summer job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJuly 15, 2013
Dispatch maintenance work orders and answer phones, front desk receptionist
Productive, professional work environment.
Assistant (Former Employee), Davis, CAMay 15, 2013
In my most recent position, I was responsible for various fruit and vegetable market databases. Along with this, I collected and organized data used in PowerPoint presentations and discussions. The position required a great deal of focus, accuracy, and patience when dealing with data that greatly affects various agricultural and economic studies. My assignments required a high level of organization and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with my supervisors. As a result, I have developed the confidence to interact with professors, researchers, post-doctoral scholars and undergraduate peers from the AIC department. The work also allowed me to improve and learn new statistical skills often used in research.
Raised the bar
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Cheyenne WyomingApril 10, 2013
Pros: clear expectations, better than average benefits and compensation
Cons: light on training
AIC has high expectations but balances this with equitable rewards. Do not come to work here unless you are willing to be at the top of your game. If you make the grade, you will be happy. If not, you will be disappointed. You will be expected to be self motivated and keep your skills up to date.
Unbelievable what they accomplished, building ice roads, bridges and work in mining.
Human Resource Supervisor (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 8, 2013
Heavy civil construction firm with good benefits and a variety of responsibilities for the HR position.
productive plant with good management
Paint Prep (Former Employee), Greene, IAMay 23, 2012
Pros: learned a little about the powder coating, liquid painting industry, the people there
Cons: the shift wasnt the greatest, it was cold in there
this was a very good place to work,i wish i did not quit to go to other job.typical day would be go in talk to super figuire out what was on the agenda for the day then we would do it ....good management co workers are good to work with ..we had fun ..nothing really hard about this job ..most enjoyable part of this job would be the people i worked with most of them are still my friends
good people
High-Rise Window Cleaner (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 2, 2012
Pros: fun learned a lot
good people and good work i learned a lot with working with this company they treated everyone good . always paid on time always gave us a heads up if it was going to be a late day , gave us vacation time sick days and health insurance that we paid ourselves .