AID

AID Employer Reviews

Driver/Laborer (Current Employee), Solon, OHDecember 8, 2013
Pros: went to places that i have never seen before
Cons: no breaks
Shift stated at 6 had to make sure that my truck was gased and I had my route sheet
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), DORCHESTER, MAJune 11, 2013
Pros: gaining experience with child with down syndrome
Cons: pay per hour
I worked one on one with a child with down syndrome at a after school program in dorchester. I started work at 2pm the young boy arrived at 2:30pm I got him off the bus then we went into the classroom. We do homework first and then we did activities starting with playing in the gym with the other kids in the classroom. After we come down to the room – more... and have snack then we let the kids play more. Then they have dinner and its dismissal time. I loved my co-workers we all got along great. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i got to work with a great kid he was so outgoing and always wanted to learn new things he is smart and bright. – less
Helped me out alot!
Clerical - Temporary (Current Employee), Pocahontas, ARMarch 27, 2013
Pros: helpful
Cons: temporary8.00
Helped me find a job and even though it was temporary service, I got to work through them for 8-12 weeks.
Very friendly and out going company
Quality Assurance Analyst(GNIS System Operator) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: just contract
While taking a job in a new city they helped in many ways to make you feel wanted and comfortable!
i enjoy my work
Customer Support Engineer at Scan Computer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 27, 2013
i'm obiesly enjoy my work because day by day i'm learning new things and i have got new toughts form people .besically i'm interest a lot to get new information if i get something from some body i'm really happy..
buen ambiente de trabajo
mecánico de mantenimiento y montaje (Former Employee), Arequipa, AREJanuary 23, 2014
buena se dedi eruscturaca a frabicar y herramientas de trbajao para format motor de cada sol
environnement de travail agreable
Aide à domicile (Former Employee), soissonsNovember 21, 2013
Pros: horaire maniable
Cons: plus ou moins de client selon demande
ce travail consiste a se rendre chez différents clients pour faire du ménage du repassage ou les emmener faire des courses
Ambiente de trabajo REGULAR
Operario-Carpintero (Former Employee), Arequipa, AREOctober 12, 2013
Pros: bastante seguridad
Cons: cumple con los pagos
Lo que mas me gusto es que la empresa cuenta con las maquinas que necesarias para cada tipo de trabajo porque es asi como se trabaja de una manera mas eficiente.
Environnement de travail agréable
Technicien informatique et de maintenance (Former Employee), Le HavreMay 19, 2013
Temps du travail déterminée et donc une responsabilité du travail à fournir avec les qualité recommandé par l'entreprise.