AID Employee Reviews in United States

Working with kids making them smile
Transportation Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJMay 11, 2016
Typical day at work would be picking up the child and sitting with him, securing him because he cannot scure himself. bringing him to school and back.
Pros
no pros
Cons
low pay
fun job
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 21, 2016
i love working with children so this job was really fun and heart warming. I really enjoyed seeing the childrens faces as they learned new things every day. The families were also a pleasure to work with.
Wish I could still work here!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Skokie, ILJanuary 13, 2016
Mostly known as a Service Provider, AID Group recruited me to increase enterprise hardware sales. With myself as the only Account Executive, working very closely with our only Sales Engineer, we've sold well over $1.65 million in hardware since July 2014. My soon to be wife and I need to move and I can't commute from Minneapolis to Chicago.

- Develop relationships with Dell Inside, Outside and Technical Sales reps in Chicago.

- Contact small-mid sized and enterprise companies to identify needs and schedule follow up calls/onsite meetings.

- Our pre-sales/solution architects and I will go onsite to perform: full infrastructure health checks, determine customer needs, provide custom solutions that our services team will install, migrate and deploy.

- Negotiate pricing with Dell to maximize gross profit.

- Prepare all proposals

- Close deals.
Pros
I love every aspect of my job.
Cons
Always need more sales.
Chenango Valley
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 14, 2015
Great place to work. Everyone was very friendly. The students were great and always listened when you would help them with stuff. Always on your feet and never sitting still.
Not the best place to work at
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2014
Typical day at work was coming in to the office making over 100 calls a morning to get business, calling all canceled clients and old clients to get business back.

I learned that a client isn't always right but we should always try our best to satisfy their needs.

Management was really poor I was lied too about my schedule most of the time being a full time student and working full time was hard but there was never any understanding.

Hardest part about the job was having to travel daily to a different location and then having to deal with an upset of a client cause by another coworker but everything always ended up working out for our client.

Most enjoyable part about my job was being able to train a new employee with no experience and seeing her grow in the company.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no days off, short pay, transferring locations daily, no communication with managers
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHDecember 8, 2013
Shift stated at 6 had to make sure that my truck was gased and I had my route sheet
Pros
went to places that i have never seen before
Cons
no breaks
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DORCHESTER, MAJune 11, 2013
I worked one on one with a child with down syndrome at a after school program in dorchester. I started work at 2pm the young boy arrived at 2:30pm I got him off the bus then we went into the classroom. We do homework first and then we did activities starting with playing in the gym with the other kids in the classroom. After we come down to the room and have snack then we let the kids play more. Then they have dinner and its dismissal time. I loved my co-workers we all got along great. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i got to work with a great kid he was so outgoing and always wanted to learn new things he is smart and bright.
Pros
gaining experience with child with down syndrome
Cons
pay per hour
Helped me out alot!
Clerical - Temporary (Current Employee) –  Pocahontas, ARMarch 27, 2013
Helped me find a job and even though it was temporary service, I got to work through them for 8-12 weeks.
Pros
Cons
temporary8.00
Very friendly and out going company
Quality Assurance Analyst(GNIS System Operator) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2012
While taking a job in a new city they helped in many ways to make you feel wanted and comfortable!
Pros
good pay
Cons
just contract