AID

AID Employer Reviews

Driver/Laborer (Current Employee), Solon, OHDecember 8, 2013
Pros: went to places that i have never seen before
Cons: no breaks
Shift stated at 6 had to make sure that my truck was gased and I had my route sheet
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), DORCHESTER, MAJune 11, 2013
Pros: gaining experience with child with down syndrome
Cons: pay per hour
I worked one on one with a child with down syndrome at a after school program in dorchester. I started work at 2pm the young boy arrived at 2:30pm I got him off the bus then we went into the classroom. We do homework first and then we did activities starting with playing in the gym with the other kids in the classroom. After we come down to the room and have snack then we let the kids play more. Then they have dinner and its dismissal time. I loved my co-workers we all got along great. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i got to work with a great kid he was so outgoing and always wanted to learn new things he is smart and bright.
Helped me out alot!
Clerical - Temporary (Current Employee), Pocahontas, ARMarch 27, 2013
Pros: helpful
Cons: temporary8.00
Helped me find a job and even though it was temporary service, I got to work through them for 8-12 weeks.
Very friendly and out going company
Quality Assurance Analyst(GNIS System Operator) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: just contract
While taking a job in a new city they helped in many ways to make you feel wanted and comfortable!