Aids Care Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very Caring and advancing care with aids patients
Internship (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 2, 2013
This company is amazing, It works with the community to get the knowledge and support for AIDS. Management is extremely cooperative and very efficient. I worked in the front office and the clinic. I would greet the patient, verify demographics and make sure insurance was correct. i would do referral paperwork, verify referral with off site office and contact patient. In the clinic i would call patient back and get their vitals, record the information in the computer and let the doctor know they were ready for them.
Pros
informational meetings, advancing education
A fun and innovative place to work
HIV Counselor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 23, 2013
AIDS Care provides a full spectrum of care for at risk individuals as well as individuals with HIV/AIDS. I have been volunteering with the company as a tester for several years, but I also had the pleasure of working in the clinic as part of the pharmacy team for a clinical experience.
A Pleasent Place to work
Prevention Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 9, 2012
Daily routine is very repetitive. Not much changes and I needed more diversity. I learned a great deal about infectious diseases and how to care and prevent them. The department that I worked with was wonderful a very diverse group.
Have to be very open-minded
Supervisor/Medtech/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 25, 2012
You work independently. The people that reside there are diverse. You have to be none judgemently and open-mined