AIESEC Employee Reviews

Student organisation with lots of opportunities
Team Member and Team Leader (Former Employee) –  BelgradeJuly 18, 2017
AIESEC is a fantastic opportunity dedicated to students to search their own career path, to start building their professional skills and to express themselves in a creative and professional way.
Ong
MKT Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2017
Trabajo voluntario o becado. Gran cultura organizacional, desarrollo personal y creación de network internacional.
Educational Experience Working with International Interns
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  University of Texas at AustinJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed being a part of this international non-profit organization; its lofty goal of achieving the "Peace and Fulfillment of Humankind's Potential," a lofty, daunting goal, proved itself to be difficult, time-consuming, but ultimately worthwhile in practice. The arrangement of Visas, U.S. documents (DS7002), and communicating with companies as a B2B liaison in Austin, was rewarded by the physical presence of an international, and the friendship and exchange of culture that occurred afterwards. When helping interns acclimate to their new environment in a confusing and stressful time in their lives, I recognized a desire to continue doing so, to understand and empathize with them in their time of need, when they were confused and lacked the practical knowledge needed to live in an entirely new environment, and the same ability to help others often presents itself in a professional setting, within the practice of law.
What I learned
Team Leader for Outgoing Global Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I learned how challenging it is to work on a team. I had my own team of five and I had to not only train them but also make sure they were doing their work. It was a very rewarding experience in the end.
ssaasa
Business Development Team Member (Former Employee) –  State University, ARJune 13, 2017
I refuse to make a review about this group because you are wasting my time by forcing me to write these surveys before being able to look for a job. This is a waste.
Great culture
Chief Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoMay 31, 2017
Everyone at AIESEC is there because they are mission driven and fully dedicated to the cause. Great culture and mission makes for dedicated team and great energy.
Great
Local Committee Vice President (Former Employee) –  Cairo, NEApril 26, 2017
Excellent experience and working environment. There are endless opportunities in various fields to learn and develop soft skills. The culture of the people is very supportive and exciting.
Great Experience
Communications Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 25, 2017
Great experience volunteering with AIESEC in college. Gained practical real world knowledge of marketing and advertising techniques. Great group of students to work with.
Great place
Vice President Finance (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 26, 2017
AIESEC At UCLA is a great student organisation to be involved in. Learning so much on a daily basis - more accelerated than other social clubs.Most enjoyable part is being able to meet interesting people from all over!
Lifetime Experience
AIESEC International Internship (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 3, 2017
Learnt leadership skills, team work, presentation and communication skills along with the cultural experience. Interacted with interns from different countries and got to know about the culture and ways of life of individuals belonging to different parts of the world.
Very demanding workplace
Communication Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 21, 2016
Pick your own hours with a weekly meeting and events.

Even though this is an organization, it feels like a full time job that requires a lot of time commitment. Because it was focused on business aspect, it was not a good fit for a computer science individual such as myself.
Productive, and fun
Internal Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 5, 2016
Quality Member Experience, excellent learning experience, high skills acquirement. I was a team member of Talent Management and Development and learned many skills that I am now able to excell at.
Pros
Learning important skills, great work environment
Cons
hard work, no monetary benefits
The more you put in the more you learn
National Financial Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 4, 2016
I love AIESEC because
1) the mission, it matches with my vision to help create the world a better place
2) the opportunities to become a better person. Through AIESEC, I not only tried different fields (b2b,b2c,finance,Human Resources, event planning, strategic planning..), most importantly I got the opportunities to develop a better understanding of myself (strength weakness, passion, and potential to achieve sth that I didn't think about before)
3) I love AIESEC because of the people. People I met in Madison, in the region, in the nation, and in Peru are incredible. They are all passionate abt what they are doing; they are leaders that walk their talk; and they are people that inspire me to become a better person.
A great platform for developing young leaders!
Member of Talent Management (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 17, 2016
I started out being a reluctant member for one project, and left with 2 years worth of leadership experience, with multiple projects that I've managed under my belt.
Aiesec
Outgoing Exchange Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Armenia, VanadzorAugust 5, 2016
Fun work place with supportive management, focused on building a great product and a great culture. Strong leadership.
AIESEC is all about the workplace culture
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Lisbon, MEAugust 1, 2016
AIESEC is all about the worlplace culture. Everyone knows everyone and is willing to help you at any moment. You can easily advance to leadership roles or you can just stay in the place where it feels good to stay. It's a great place to sharpen all your strenghts and train your weaknesses.
Great Visa Processing Experience and Customer Service
Incoming Exchange Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 5, 2016
A typical day at work was maintaining relationships with local Atlanta business partners, and ensuring that our trainees/interns were acclimated to a hiring position. I was responsible for following-up with business executives who have agreed to take our interns, and also screened/interviews potential internship candidates, and acted as costumer service representative for both company and interns. I learned to balance my work life, with my school life. I also got a chance to work with international people, that shared a different perspective than my own. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to process J-10 visas, so that employers didn't have to take on this task. The hardest part of this job was sending some potential interns emails saying they were not accepted into the program.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Intense
National office of AIESEC
National Support Team (Former Employee) –  Online jobJuly 5, 2016
Nice place to stay, work and to develop.
Very entrepreneurs, dynamic, challenging and inspiring.
The office is always full of young people willing to make an impact in the world.
Great Student Organization with a Great Mission
Human Resource Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INMay 2, 2016
I am a current member of AIESEC as a college student. It is helping me gain experience that will be able to help me in the future. My current management isn't the best but you can tell they are working on it. All of the members are amazing which makes working in the organization easy.
LIfeskills
Afrikids Hocet (Former Employee) –  DaresaalamApril 6, 2016
My first day to be at the orphanage was so interesting where i taught life skills though it was challenging to deal with different ages of of since some were very young.
Pros
free interaction
Cons
unfavorable weather