AIM Integrated Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Don't bother
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHMarch 25, 2016
They say no weekends but you do work weekends. 65000 is a joke they forget to tell you you have to load on your 10 hour break. Management is non existent you are just a number. And safety is a joke
Pros
Pay check every week
Cons
Work your butt off for nothing
pay is only thing good about this company
driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2016
Pro to this company is your pay is always on time after 2 weeks other than that don't expect much absolutley no communication with them,they don't appreciate their drivers it's all about the customer.Safety is a joke cause there is none no mechaincs to fix equipment just a horrible company. And to boot now they use the people net against you on speed, This is no lie their CSA scores are a 68% they're close to review, All and all don't waste your time
Pros
pay
Cons
everything
Personaly I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cressona, PAFebruary 27, 2016
One month ago this job advertised 65000 a year, 55 is a maybe. The equipment is one problem after another. Your treated like your an idiot. There are other jobs, don't waste your time here.
Pros
Home daily, mostly
Cons
Constantly waiting to get in/out of plant, trailer to get loaded, majority of days only pay $150
Late model daycab trucks
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2015
I drive on a dedicated account for PrimeSource Building Materials. As a flatbed driver, I normally start my day as a live-load at 8 am and run 3-10 stops per day.
Pros
Very good Manager, very good pay
Cons
Give customer (PrimeSource) too much control over drivers, issues with paperwork reaching the corporate office and blaming the driver.
just anouther job
Truck Driver. (Current Employee) –  ClevelandJanuary 20, 2014
Just your average lease company all they really care about is there equipment. I'm a current driver for a dedicated account and I can tell you all they care about is the truck thats it! Such a self serving company.
Pros
you know what your gonna make
Cons
bad management. colon is a good boss and it stops there
Overall working for AIM was a good experience
Class A Truck Driver, Singles, Doubles (Former Employee) –  Girard, OHOctober 1, 2013
Typically I worked a 12 - 14 hour day, generally home every day or every other day. My days differed according to the delivery point. Logistical support was adequate. The hardest part of my job was dealing with problems with equipment left by other drivers. the most enjoyable part of my job was the driving. I liked the lanes that we drove.
Enjoyable but lacking management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHApril 25, 2014
Totally enjoy my job but managment is a joke. Serious issues are not taken seriously and stupid issues are spent more time on. Good work environment otherwise.
Pros
awesome schedule and coworkers
Cons
managment sucks
normal
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Girard, OHJanuary 8, 2014
4 day work week the hardest part would be the early morning start but my day ends early
Pros
day ends before 3 pm
Cons
day starts early

2.6