Aim Services Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Com hab (Former Employee) –  NYJanuary 26, 2017
Agency is extremely unprofessional, hardest people to get in contact with and extremely disorganized. When it comes to their employees their actual support as an employer is awful. The amount of unprofessionalism this agency consists of is a disgrace to the direct support staff who enjoy their work. Getting the pay you have worked for has never been so hard to receive by such an agency.

I feel sorry for the family of the individuals supported by this agency along with the individuals themselves, as no adequate employee would enjoy working for this agency.
Pros
The individuals you support
Cons
The agency and especially the payroll department
Do not apply here
direct support professional (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYNovember 12, 2015
I've been working since I could have a job and have had some pretty terrible jobs. Nothing compares to this place. You have ZERO guidance, no support from the main office, you have to call and leave multiple messages and write multiple emails to finally reach someone, this is usually after you call their boss. Poor training, pretty much non existent. This is not a place you want to get started because they teach you nothing. You learn everything on your own.
Pros
Pay was chosen by clients family so it could be good
Cons
Everything else
poor management
direct suppot (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYFebruary 5, 2015
I loved my job, but did not enjoy working for this company. Very rude and not helpful. Make you work when you can not. Long hard hours.
its an ok place to work..
direct support personal (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYNovember 2, 2014
I loved working with the consumers its a very rewarding job. They have a lot of staff who are not there for the right reasons. Its a job in which you shouldn't be there for just a pay check. These are people who have rights and should be treated with respect. It was very hard to work with people who weren't respecting the consumers rights.
Training is great
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Saratoga, NYSeptember 6, 2014
They provide you with great training. It would be better if there was more variety
Pros
Training is great
Cons
Long hours, Mandatory twelve hour shifts.
Fun
Recreation Leader (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJune 5, 2014
Loved working with the young adults with developmental disabilities. Had a great time taking them on different recreational actives everyday.
I absolutly loved the people we served after 30 years many were like family to me
Director of Risk Management / Quality Improvement (Former Employee) –  saratoga Springs ,New YorkMay 16, 2013
Agency changed Director out with the old in with new
Prior was a great place to work people were kind and people
served always came first
Pros
good benifits and pay
Cons
actions of agency no longer matches mission
Rewarding position
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJuly 29, 2012
Enjoyable position overall. Company for the most part is nice to work for. Benefits are very good and affordable. Recently been more difficult when it comes to flexability due to company staffing issues. Often put under pressure to work in an unfamiliar atmosphere, creating uncomfortable work environments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aim Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4