Aimbridge Hospitality

Aimbridge Hospitality Employer Reviews

Inept, lying management.
Night Audit (Current Employee), Lake Oswego, OregonNovember 6, 2013
Cons: lying management
Can't really say anything new to what has already been said from the earlier reviews. With all the negative reviews about the management from multiple properties, the lying in particular, the question has to be raised if whether or not Aimbridge actually stands behind such detrimental and illegal behaviour from supposed leaders. There's a reason the – more... Phoenix Inn Suites of Lake Oswego, Oregon ranks LAST in customer satisfaction amongst all 8 other properties in the area. – less
Want to live a real life nightmare? Then work here...
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Embassy Suites Market Center, Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2013
Cons: no job safety.
I have been in the hotel business for more than 20 years. Never had I worked in a place as horrible and miserable as this one. Management is unorganized and unprofessional. They only seemed concerned about saving their own face. Stunts are pulled behind your back constantly. I worked here for only four months and during that time the hotel lost two – more... front office managers, two controllers, two sales managers, one front desk supervisor, several desk clerks (they're now down to only 3 clerks - including the night auditor) Managment does not take any responsiblity for mistakes, and instead put the blame on hourly employees. Honestly, I have never worked for such a bunch of arrogant idiots in my decades long career in this industry. STAY AWAY! STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!! – less
Used and Abused
Sales (Former Employee), DallasMarch 23, 2013
No integrity from the top to the bottom. You can't trust management because they lie. Beware!!! There are PLENTY of great hospitality companies out there. This one is not!
Very little training and very unorganized
Sales (Former Employee), Dallas (market center)February 23, 2013
Very disappointed with the "training" I took this position to further my career instead I found an environment where all I learned were bad habits. Management drops the ball a lot and then looks for someone to blame. If you are looking for management that will take you the distance I would keep looking.
Solid and Supportive
Business Travel Sales Manager (Current Employee), OklahomaAugust 29, 2012
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: cap on incentive plan :(
Aimbridge has set the bar for top managment companies to work for. EXTREMELY supportive. Have been persued by other hotels and would never consider leaving. Work hard - play harder.
under appreciated, over worked
Front Desk (Former Employee), Chicago IlAugust 26, 2012
Pros: decent insurance
Cons: under appreciated
You can tell management your problems and nothing will be done about your problems. A lot of talking behind your back and never to your face and always one excuse after another. You work hard and get no acknowledgment .
Unfair, Unrealistic, everyone is miserable
Director of Sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2012
Cons: management only complains
Its bad when everyone in the hotel hates their job, and hates coming to work. Guest can even notice it.
Aimbridge Hospitality is a nice & active workplace
Senior Tax Specialist, Accounting Department (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 21, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: too much drama
Very busy & growing company. No commend on management level.
Hospitality MGMT Co
Business Transient Sales Mgr (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 2, 2012
Pros: trans
This is a company with strong focus on the bottom line. The corporate culture is work hard and play even harder and they strickly abide by that motto