Air Associates Charter is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced full-time Flight Coordinator for our charter department. The Flight Coordinator is responsible for organizing day-to-day operations of the company flight schedule. The Flight Coordinator is assigned tasks on a daily basis to ensure the integrity of the schedule is maintained. The candidate will need to be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and on-call.
Responsibilities of the Flight Coordinator include:
- Executing daily operations of flight scheduling in accordance with client needs and company policy while emphasizing safety, service and a commitment to excellence.
- Following standard operating procedures for the charter department which include:
o Quoting trips, booking flights, and gathering passenger information.
o FBO reservations, and contract fuel arrangements
o Scheduling crews
o Sending itineraries
o Ensuring required trip sheets and all other required trip documents are sent to and received by the appropriate crew members.
o Facilitating US Customs coordination, APIS submissions, and ensuring that international handling requirements are met for international flight segments.
o Coordinate and arrange all trip logistics for crew and passengers as required including but not limited to: catering, hotels, ground transportation, and airline services.
o Research and determine the best and most economical travel arrangements for owners and customers.
o Answering phones in a polite and helpful manner.
o Maintaining 24-hour availability while on call.
o Running profit margins on all trips.
o Invoicing Pt. 135 and 91 trips.
o Track all charter and Pt. 91 expenses.
o Coordinating and dispatching medical flights.
o Maintaining strong relationships with pilots, line service, other operators and personnel necessary in the execution of each trip.
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work within specific time limitations and with extreme accuracy and organization
- Associates Degree or higher
- Aviation industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- The candidate must be flexible with their schedule, and will be expected to be on call every 3rd week.
- While on call, the Coordinator will be permitted to work from home, but must still maintain 24 hour availability during the entire week for medical flights and after-hour charters.
- While off call, the Coordinator will be expected to be in the office at least 40 hours each week.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume.