Private Jet Charter Consultant
Houston, Texas | Competitive salary + 10% uncapped commission + benefits | Permanent
Air Charter Service is a market leader in international aircraft charters. We source aircraft and manage charters on behalf of a wide range of clients requiring our aviation services.
We have experienced rapid growth and international expansion, with annual revenues currently exceeding $450m, through our management of 7,500 charter contracts.
Our headquarters are in the UK and we have offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East & Africa, Russia & CIS and the Far East.
Our mission statement is “To Deliver Service Beyond Expectations” and our highly motivated, enthusiastic and friendly team all live by this motto.
The role includes:
- Prospecting calls to new potential clients, leading to generation of a portfolio of clients.
- Account management.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Developing and enhancing relationships with aviation suppliers.
- Travel within the US and internationally.
Required skills and experience:
- Success in new business sales and account management.
- Aviation experience in charter sales or within an FBO would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Determination, a strong sense of urgency, enthusiasm and well-judged decisiveness.
- A competitive base salary with uncapped commission.
- Healthcare benefit after probation.
- 401K after qualifying period.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Promotion and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity for global travel.
- Award-winning training, mentoring and coaching.
Please email your resume with the subject header ‘Houston ExecJ’
Visit our website: www.aircharterservice.com
Watch our videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/acsplc