Air Charter Service Inc Employee Reviews

Great work atmosphere dynamic group of people innovative company
Human Resources Administrator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Uniondale, NYJanuary 20, 2014
Air Charter Service has been a wonderful company to work for. ACS encourages career growth and I wouldn't be looking for employment if it weren't for my personal need to relocate to Puerto Rico. My career at ACS has been most rewarding having started with the company when the NY office initially opened. I now assist with HR and am the head of recruitment for the NY office. I also assist the London headquarter office with HR and recruitment beside managing the NY office overall. My colleagues are a great group of people to work with which makes the atmosphere most enjoyable. The industry itself is also fun and exciting. The company is still small enough to give recognition to all of it's employees which makes you feel as an individual validated and appreciated.
Pros
Some travel, after work socializing, lots of vacation time, occasional free lunches, great benefits, matched 401k.
Cons
Can be demanding at times & long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Charter Service Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5