Air Choice One is seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position at their St. Louis location. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, possess good analytical and organizational skills, and will be a motivated, self-starter with the drive necessary to develop at a pace consistent with the Company’s growth. The position demands a meticulous approach with the ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Create and modify documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Research, price, and purchase supplies.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Assist with New Hire orientation and processing.
- Coordinate the Company attendance keeping system.
- Process Health/Dental Plan enrollments.
- Ensure necessary employment separation documentation is completed.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Other Key Requirements:
- 2-5 years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Advanced computer skills utilizing MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Proficient in verbal and written communications at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Highest degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Preferable qualifications include, but are not limited to:
o Previous experience with airline and/or air charter operations.
o Previous experience with Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Minimum High School degree. College degree is preferred.
Background check and/or drug testing may be performed. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, including 3 professional and 2 personal references.
Air Choice One is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Air Choice One was founded in 1979, as the Multi-Aero Corporation. It has provided a wide variety of aviation services- from aircraft rental...