Air Choice One is seeking a Customer Service Agent/Ground Security Coordinator. Part-time positions (up to 25 Hours/Week) are available. Qualified applicants may also be given consideration for a future Full-time position (30+ Hours/Week). The ideal candidate must have outstanding customer service skills, an outgoing personality, be dependable, highly organized and hardworking. Candidates must have flexibility to cover weekends, holidays, and other shifts as needed. Air Choice One Agents represent the Company both at the ticket counter and on the ramp, therefore, daily responsibilities include working inside the Terminal building as well as outside on the ramp in any weather conditions permitting flight operations.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety is the primary consideration in all operations.
- Consistently acting in the best interest of both the Company and its customers.
- Ensuring courteous and efficient customer service is provided to all customers.
- Airline ticketing. Processing flight reservations over the phone and in person..
- Assisting customers with questions regarding flight schedules.
- Notifying customers about changes in flight schedule.
- Providing information about airport security and baggage requirements.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Airport Operations procedures.
- Handling passengers' luggage (including loading/offloading).
- Deicing Company aircraft.
- Marshaling Company aircraft in and out.
- Ensuring safe and efficient station ramp operation.
- Ensuring all FAA, DOT, and Company policies and procedures are properly enforced.
Other key abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Ability to learn new computer applications specific to the position.
- Dependability is a must.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to work a varied work schedule, including weekends/holidays.
- Previous airline and/or customer service experience is a plus.
Interested candidates may apply to Human Resources by responding to this posting with a resume including 3 professional and 2 personal references. Background check and drug testing will be performed.
Air Choice One is an equal opportunity employer.