Part-Time Customer Service Agent/Ground Security Coordinator (Jonesboro, AR)
Job Title: CSA/GSC
Job Type: Part-Time, up to 25-30 hrs/week
Shift: nights and weekends
Location: Jonesboro Municipal Airport, AR 72401
Interested candidates may apply with a resume in person between 10am-5pm, M-F, at Air Choice One ticketing counter located in Jonesboro Municipal Airport, or submit their resume to Human Resources by responding to this posting.
Air Choice One is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Agent/Ground Security Coordinator. An ideal candidate must have outstanding customer service skills, an outgoing personality, be dependable, highly organized and hardworking. Candidates must have flexibility to cover weekends, holidays and other shifts as needed. Air Choice One Agents represent the Company both at the ticket counter and on the ramp, therefore, daily responsibilities include working inside the Terminal building as well as outside on the ramp in any weather conditions permitting flight operations.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring safety is the primary consideration in all operations.
- Consistently acting in the best interest of both the Company and its customers.
- Ensuring courteous and efficient customer service is provided to all customers.
- Making flight reservation over the phone and in person.
- Helping customers to find the right itinerary.
- Notifying customers about changes in flight schedule.
- Providing information about airport security and baggage requirements.
- Responding to customers' inquiries.
- Handling and resolving customers' complaints.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Airport Operations procedures.
- Airline ticketing.
- Handling passengers' luggage (including loading the checked-in luggage onto the aircraft and offloading it).
- Deicing Company aircraft.
- Marshaling Company aircraft in and out.
- Ensuring safe and efficient station ramp operation.
- Ensuring all FAA, DOT, and Company policies and procedures are properly enforced.
Other key abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Ability to learn new computer applications specific to the position.
- Dependability is a must.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to work a varied work schedule, including weekends/holidays.
- Previous airline and/or customer service experience is a plus.
Background check and drug testing will be performed.
Interested candidates should submit a resume including 3 professional and 2 personal references.
Air Choice One is an equal opportunity employer.