Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Manufacturer seeking and individual specializing in the High Alloy fabrication of pressure vessels.
Required Skill Set:
5+ year experience in prefabrication drilling and finish drilling of rectangular box headers for air cooled heat exchanger applications.
Radial Drill Operators will perform final machining, such as drilling, tapping, spot facing, grooving on tube and plug sheets of headers. Differentiates between drill bits, reamers, spot facers, ring groovers, taps, etc.
Desired Skill Set:
5+ Years Experience related to High Alloy pressure vessel fabrication a plus.
Experience in pressure vessel Fit-Up a plus
1. This is a challenging and unique position in the company - for the right applicant.
2. Day Shift Position - Currently Working 50+ Hours.
3. Salary commensurate with experience.
4. Under limited supervision, this position will be required to perform and comply in accordance with the requirements outlined in Design Drawings, Welding Procedures, NDE Procedures, and Similar.
5. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
5+ years in a manufacturing environment
Strong communication skills
Attention to detail
If you do not have experience - Please do not apply.
This company supports the domestic oil refining, chemical processing, and high pressure natural gas compression industries and is a leading provider of high-quality equipment used in these industries. Virtually every engineered product provided by this company is designed for its specific application, with an emphasis to lower costs, reduce risk and/or improve productivity.
Call: 918-272-9575 - Ask for Cindy