Designer / Drafter
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Manufacturer seeking a Designer / Drafter to assist in Project Engineering.
This Candidate will work with the following codes:
ASME Codes II, VIII-I, IX.
AISC and ASCE Structural Steel design.
Computer Skills Required:
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
Proficient with AutoCAD.
*AutoLisp Programming Experience a plus+++.
*Experience in the Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Industry a plus.
1. This is a challenging and unique position in the company - for the right applicant.
2. Compensation commensurate with Experience/Education.
3. This position will be required to perform and comply in accordance with the requirements outlined in Company Standards, Customer Standards, ASME Codes, API-661 Standards, and Similar Standards.
1. Seeking a Team Player - a motivated Individual naturally inclined to work efficiently in a "Team Atmosphere". This individual must interface with Sales, Drafting, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and Production to effectively and efficiently meet the responsibilities of this position. This individual must be open minded and be open to direction and guidance from senior level management.
Work Experience/Skills Required:
Able to Detail Mechanical and Structural components.
Strong communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Work Experience Preferred:
5+ Years Experience in a Design and Drafting Environment.
1. Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Short & Long Term Disability.
2. Vacation / Holidays.
This company supports the domestic oil refining, chemical processing, and high pressure natural gas compression industries and is a leading provider of high-quality equipment used in these industries. Virtually every engineered product provided by this company is designed for its specific application, with an emphasis to lower costs, reduce risk and/or improve productivity.
Call: 918-272-9575 - Ask for Cindy.