Fun and intense summer job
Flight attendant, North and South America division (Former Employee) – Charles de Gaulle Airport – October 2, 2014
- Typical flight: Briefing, getting everything ready to welcome passengers (safety, security), service, resting time, service, landing.
- Learned how to handle pressure by enhancing team working.
- Management doesn't change so much you know what you have to do.
- Coworkers changing every time improving adaptability.
- Hard to handle jet lag and sleepless times.
- Awesome to travel and meet new people on every flights.