Multi-tasking job in a challenging environment where everyday is different
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) – Dulles, VA – March 1, 2014
- 3 to 4 flights within 6 hours that have to leave on time
- Be ready to any changes which occurs frequently in an airport: weather, delays, cancellation,... I learnt how to think fast, making sure that passengers know what is going on (without any information, they lose calm)
- I was the link between the checking counter and the boarding, without me finishing on time, the boarding team couldn't start, which was challenging, interesting and exciting to deal with everyday.
- When at work, you cannot plan the time you'll be leaving, as anything can happen and you might have to stay later than what the schedule says.
- The enjoyable part is that everyday is different which makes the job entertaining
healthcare, flight benefits, paid breaks