Air General Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Job Not Worth The Pay
Tower Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2017
The work, although not difficult, requires enough labor to be paid more than $10 an hour. Most people have to take up a second job. The hiring process is over a month long and the rate discussed in interview is what you will make after 6 months not initially.
productive job
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 4, 2017
air general is a very easy going job. I would recommend any one to work here. the hours are easy to deal with. All you really have to do is pack the stuff for an airplane.
office agent, dulles airport va
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJuly 27, 2017
uneducated management, no minimum English level, no complete sentence, and everything is in present which make it really hard to understand the briefing. in addition, you have to be Egyptian in order to have an easy assignment, otherwise you gonna have to do everything by yourself. there are plenty of jobs out there that pays more money and better benefit, do yourself a favor and go chase those jobs.
Pros
Cons
if you are egyptian, you're lucky
Its a good place to work. Productive and fast paced.
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 24, 2017
This job keeps you going. You must be prepared to work. It's fast paced but good work. Good management, good pay rate, and it is easy and fun. You'll always be motivated to work.
Loading and building freight for Air General
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 9, 2017
I used to come in the days I worked check to see what's going on for the day. The office workers will have our sheets ready for what we got expecting to come in from the flight and what's going out for the flight and what we got to load up in the trucks that's going out to other places other than Austin.
Pros
Sitting and Waiting Long Breaks
Cons
Ok
Lead Cargo Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 3, 2017
Na not much to talk about. Company is cool but management sucks. Members of the team feel uncomfortable because the vision of command doesn't care about the workers just productivity.