Air Methods Corporation Employee Review

View all Air Methods Corporation reviews

Great CoWorkers, Poor Management
Flight Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Missouri/IllinoisMay 16, 2014
The people for the most part were great to work with. However, management wasn't the best at all. I have had better managers at fast food restaurants in high school. Definite favoritism and bottom dollar began to outweigh the patient outcome. Of the 12 people from my base I was employed at (including pilots), 3 still work at the particular base. Wasn't my "dream job" anymore.
Pros
Fellow med staff, pilots, safety
Cons
management, bottom dollar philosophy

Other Air Methods Corporation Employee Reviews

On Call
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 6, 2017
Being on Call has kept me from having a good family life. Numerous late night calls, job has not appreciation. Very stressful when aircraft is broke, pressure from crews to get it fixed
Pros
Flexible
Cons
On Call
on call with 4 days a month off
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FlNovember 2, 2017
Provided training only when training was needed. Minimum days off. You were expected to work long days and into the night to get aircraft back in service. You are on call 24 hours a day, but only reqired to be at the base when performing maintenance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Methods Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5