Air National Guard

Air National Guard Employer Reviews

Strong learning environment
Communications Navigations Specialist (Current Employee), Scotia, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Lots of hands on training. A lot of knowledge is needed to perform this job.
Working with aircraft and equipment
Air crew flight equipment Technician. (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: serving your country. seeing other counties.
Repairing and inspecting aircrew equipment on a typical day. The hardest part is going back to your other job. The most enjoyable part is going home after a deployment. Having a supervisor you respect is priceless.
I really enjoy working for the Air National Guard
Engineering Assistant (Current Employee), South Portland, MEJanuary 22, 2015
I love the excitement that my job brings. I've learned so much in my time here. Enlisting in the military is one of the greatest decisions I have ever made.
Great experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), LouisianaJanuary 20, 2015
I had many great experiences during my time there. I was able to learn a lot about various things. Also, traveling the world was a plus.
excellant place to work
Powered Systems Mechanic, Technical Sergeant, E-6 (Former Employee), Robins AFB, GADecember 30, 2014
Pros: travel
I got to travel outside the us and see different cultures.
Its a great way to learn and get paid for doing a job.
A lot of good people in the Air Guard.
Great experience and recommended for all
Aerospace Propulsion Technician (Current Employee), Springfield, ILDecember 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits, life long friends, and the pride of serving in the united states military
Everything done within the military is strict and orders need to be followed. With that being said, the work atmosphere is fun and all of the men and women get along within the work environment. There are many different jobs that you can do within the Air Force. You have to stay in good physical shape because of requirements you have to pass. Over time, through promotions you gain management and supervisory experience. You also learn about higher decision making with a team and the process for these decisions.
Life changing
Electrical Power Production (Current Employee), Mansfield, OHDecember 10, 2014
Pros: school benefits, training
Cons: time away from family
I enjoy my job, I am using my GI Bill, and tuition assistance. My supervisors are great. I have learned so much. The training is a lot of hands on and some book work. I love working at the air shows and working with the guys in my shop. It is a great experience.
Productive Work Evironment
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 3, 2014
multiple work shifts
the most enjoyable part of the job would being able to defend our country
Great Future!
AEROSPACE GROUND EQUIPMENT MAINTAINER (Current Employee), Gulfport, MSNovember 24, 2014
Excellent way to serve your country! I was able to attend school while serving in the Air National Guard. I have had the chance to tour the world as well as serve a purpose to my community.
Military
Deputy Program Security Manager (Current Employee), South Burlington, VTNovember 12, 2014
work 630 to 5 busy everyday. Nonstop work day. Co-workers are great to work with. Very diverse company
Great Opportunity
Sheet Metal Apprentice (Current Employee), Louisville, TNNovember 5, 2014
There are countless reasons to join the guard, the benefits, the people you meet and work with, the feeling you have defending your country, and the discounts.
Great work enviroment
Medical Tech Trainee (Former Employee), Jackson, MSOctober 23, 2014
I would go the first weekend if every month. My job would include me to sit in the clinic and help with getting vitals for physicals and also help label blood samples in the lab. I would also run errands for the doctors.
I hated it.
Crew Chief (Current Employee), Birmingham, AlOctober 10, 2014
Wouldn't be a bad place if they would pay you on time. The co workers are fun and so is the traveling.
Family oriented
LODGING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 8, 2014
Friendly environment.
I was able to learn different skill. Lodging, Food, Recreational, Fitness, etc.
management and co-workers
The most enjoyable part is learning new skills and feeling important on new projects.
Great Teamwork
meteorological Journeyman (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 6, 2014
All Coworkers and managers work as one to accomplish all tasks everyday
fun work environment
117th refuelingwing (Current Employee), birmingham alabamaOctober 1, 2014
enjoy working with the air national guard, good experience and training
Productive environment with friendly people
Cyber Systems Operations Apprentice (3D032) (Current Employee), Jefferson Barracks, MOOctober 1, 2014
A great learning and working environment where the people that I work with have become almost like family.
Great learning place
Aerospace Maintenance Crew Chief (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 16, 2014
Great place to work for. Always learning new skills and everyone is always understanding and helpful.
Extensive experience in top secret level security management
Security Police Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: exceptional growth within security field
Opportunities to work within a large network of security protection that included facilities, dignitaries, top secret clearance for various weapons systems.
Air Force Life
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INSeptember 3, 2014
The Air Force is a great lace to work. It is fun, exciting, and always gives off a good vibe to others. There is no task too small or big because we all work as a family.

1 2 3 4 5

About Air National Guard

The Air National Guard (ANG), also known as the Air Guard, is a federal military reserve force as well as the militia force of – Read more

Air National Guard Photos