Air Products Employee Reviews

Logistics Distribution Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Trexlertown, PAOctober 11, 2017
Management treated employees fairly. Workplace culture could be qlueckish at times. The hardest part of the job was that it was a 24/7 operation and you were required to work holidays.
Life at work
Global Planner (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 3, 2017
The days were packed with activity. At times it can be stressful. There is a lot of support from co-workers. But the customer could be demanding at times.
Pros
stable work environment
Cons
Benefits could be better
Dynamic Company focused on the shareholder value
Investment Recovery Manager/Asset Sales (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 2, 2017
Spent majority of my life at the company and have had a positive experience. The large nature of the company allowed me to switch career focus a few times while employed.
Productive Place to work for
Maint Electl/Inst/Laborer/Janitor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calvert City, KYSeptember 27, 2017
I started when i was 17 worked half day went to school half day my senior year and got lucky back then and got hard worked in several departments as listed on my resume
High Quality Collegues
Coordinator/Global Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 26, 2017
Air Products employs highly dedicated and committed individuals which enables the business units to be flexible and nimble as each employee brings new views and ideas to the table
Pros
Excellant place to hone skills
Cons
Massive layoffs used to gain profitablitity
Comfortable place to work
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2017
Working at Air Products was a blessing. The workplace culture was really relaxed. They had many choices for health insurances, had a fitness center on site. They made it convenient for all of your needs. I would recommend anyone work at Air Products.
Horrible management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLSeptember 13, 2017
There is a lack of work at Air Products. Not consistent it's either extremely busy or no work. Poor management in the office. No team work, no communication between management and staff. It's not a good environment. Upper management ignores the way staff is treated unfairly.
Pros
location
Cons
lack of team work and horrible management
great place to work
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Galt, CASeptember 1, 2017
upon arrival at work you must put on all your safety gear. Pick-up your equipment, proceed to load line and begin the loading process of either liquid nitrogen or oxygen. from there you go to various customers and deliver the product.

In cryogenics it seems you learn something new everyday.

Management are very fair, professional and easy to communicate with.

Great atmosphere and all the employees are very respectable and helpful.
good job
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 31, 2017
I liked working here. If the plant did not shut down I would probably still be working there. I enjoyed traveling with the company and expanding my certifications.
Excellent company
Analytical Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 28, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at APCI. The management knew where it was headed and provided the latitude for us to get it done. Along with leadership, my peers appeared to be invested in the role they had and were passionate about the science.
Great Company
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLAugust 18, 2017
Air Products grew the manufacturing industry in Manatee County, FL and It is a great company to work for. I would highly recommend working here to anyone interested in growing as a welder.
What a joke!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 16, 2017
Hiring takes forever! Training takes 6 months! A fine job for someone fresh out of driving school, but not a job I would call a career! Management is a joke! Corporate is even useless!
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Everything else
Awful management, no opportunity for advancement
Salaried Worker (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 16, 2017
Manager uninterested in employee development. Toxic environment. Lots of micromanagement. Not much else to say, won't let me post unless I have a minimum of 150 characters.
Truck driver
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Air productsAugust 9, 2017
Overall a great job for truck drivers! Gets pretty repetitive but at least you know what your doing. Logistics is a pain to deal with very rude and inconsiderate about weather and traffic/ construction situations!
Pros
Money. Company benefits.
Cons
Logistics!
Very good job
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Trexlertown, PAAugust 6, 2017
They had got a new CEO for the company and he made a lot of job cuts to double the earnings of the company but besides that loved the place good people great work place
Strong safety culture.
worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2017
A relaxed environment punctuated by moments of panic when the process fails. The company is going thru a growing phase, with new equipment being added and new orders expected.
Pros
Pay is good.
Cons
Working around chemicals
Overall good place
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Union City, INAugust 1, 2017
I've been with the company for 3 years now. The first 6 months was probably the hardest with getting into my own routine. In that time I also became a Driver Mentor and train all new hires. Since then this has been the easiest job I have ever had. There have been ups and downs, weeks I've worked 60 plus hours and weeks I barely got 40, that is the nature of the beast, but I'm guaranteed a 40 hour check. The loads are repetitive but at least you get to know the customer and know where you are going, I average between 1200 and 1600 miles a week, with virtually no wait time for load or unload. Logistics can sometimes be stressful, however they are willing to work with you, if you need an early day and give them enough notice they try to work with you on it. For me this is a great company to work for, they offer room for advancement, it's a little harder as a driver but it is there.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed pay, dependable equipment.
Cons
Hours very from long one day to short the next.
Welder
Welder (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 25, 2017
They are a great place to work. I have a wonderful manager. They are very fair with their number of days you get for vacation and sick time.I was able to move up the ladder quite quickly.
Exciting environment to work in
Microbulk Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 11, 2017
Enjoy the wide range of clients we can touch! Every day is different and exciting! Air Products offers exceptional service and a knowledgeable experts.
Always doing something time goes fast
Carpenter Helper (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 10, 2017
Always working fixing things if job is done for today before time is up they will put you helpinhg other people good work environment not good for people that cant handle the heat
Pros
Get payed every week
Cons
Hard labor is required lost of hrs working