Air Products Employee Reviews

Excellent
Warehouse/Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, Florida United StatesNovember 17, 2017
Excellent Company to work for, benefits and Investment portfolio offered please take advantage of this package. Excellent pay and staff to work with, great training and great floor employee's in the manufacturing.
fast paced no work/life balance
Sr. Principal Research Chemist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 16, 2017
I was in a small technical group where deadlines were tight and we were constantly understaffed. Treated us like a big manufacturing facility to the point where we did more paperwork than actual work.
great job security with many amenities.
Megasys Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2017
work details are very specific. strict guidelines and procedures. leadership is very close by to ensure safety and efficiency. coworker are trained and willing to assist.
Pros
variety of lunches
Cons
long hour
No real complaints
Microbulk Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutNovember 3, 2017
Wish I didn’t leave so soon. Great company to work for. The work was really interesting and I got to work across many different levels. The most fun I ever had was doing this job as a remote Microbulk Sales Rep.
Pros
Great company.
Cons
Limited growth opportunity unless you want to love to Allentown, Pa.
A very stressful place to work very scary
I apply for experience (Former Employee) –  Galt, CAOctober 28, 2017
The plant in Air product in galt they discriminated latinos becareful with. The manager joel he is a punk jackie is cool but joel hates latino is not cool
Good
Cons
Its okey
Good company to work for
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 26, 2017
I liked working at Air Products for over 19 years. I had benefits and was able to provide for my family. I would recommend working at Air Products to anyone.
Good Company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLOctober 24, 2017
This is a good company. The benefits are outstanding. The workload can be unbalanced. Hard and heavy for a few years and then things can slow down dramatically.
Benefits
Cons
Unbalanced workload
Good Company
Sr. Principal Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 17, 2017
Work culture: high focus on safety puts employees first in almost everything. It is nice to work here. A real multi cultural and multinational company.
Logistics Distribution Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Trexlertown, PAOctober 11, 2017
Management treated employees fairly. Workplace culture could be qlueckish at times. The hardest part of the job was that it was a 24/7 operation and you were required to work holidays.
Life at work
Global Planner (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 3, 2017
The days were packed with activity. At times it can be stressful. There is a lot of support from co-workers. But the customer could be demanding at times.
Pros
stable work environment
Cons
Benefits could be better
Dynamic Company focused on the shareholder value
Investment Recovery Manager/Asset Sales (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 2, 2017
Spent majority of my life at the company and have had a positive experience. The large nature of the company allowed me to switch career focus a few times while employed.
Productive Place to work for
Maint Electl/Inst/Laborer/Janitor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calvert City, KYSeptember 27, 2017
I started when i was 17 worked half day went to school half day my senior year and got lucky back then and got hard worked in several departments as listed on my resume
High Quality Collegues
Coordinator/Global Process Lead (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 26, 2017
Air Products employs highly dedicated and committed individuals which enables the business units to be flexible and nimble as each employee brings new views and ideas to the table
Pros
Excellant place to hone skills
Cons
Massive layoffs used to gain profitablitity
Comfortable place to work
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2017
Working at Air Products was a blessing. The workplace culture was really relaxed. They had many choices for health insurances, had a fitness center on site. They made it convenient for all of your needs. I would recommend anyone work at Air Products.
Horrible management
Employee (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLSeptember 13, 2017
There is a lack of work at Air Products. Not consistent it's either extremely busy or no work. Poor management in the office. No team work, no communication between management and staff. It's not a good environment. Upper management ignores the way staff is treated unfairly.
Pros
location
Cons
lack of team work and horrible management
great place to work
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Galt, CASeptember 1, 2017
upon arrival at work you must put on all your safety gear. Pick-up your equipment, proceed to load line and begin the loading process of either liquid nitrogen or oxygen. from there you go to various customers and deliver the product.

In cryogenics it seems you learn something new everyday.

Management are very fair, professional and easy to communicate with.

Great atmosphere and all the employees are very respectable and helpful.
good job
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 31, 2017
I liked working here. If the plant did not shut down I would probably still be working there. I enjoyed traveling with the company and expanding my certifications.
Excellent company
Analytical Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 28, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at APCI. The management knew where it was headed and provided the latitude for us to get it done. Along with leadership, my peers appeared to be invested in the role they had and were passionate about the science.
Great Company
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLAugust 18, 2017
Air Products grew the manufacturing industry in Manatee County, FL and It is a great company to work for. I would highly recommend working here to anyone interested in growing as a welder.
What a joke!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 16, 2017
Hiring takes forever! Training takes 6 months! A fine job for someone fresh out of driving school, but not a job I would call a career! Management is a joke! Corporate is even useless!
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Products. Our community is ready to answer.