Airbnb Employee Reviews

A good company to grow with.
Host (Former Employee) –  new yorkJuly 13, 2017
it's decent customer service. mostly the problems come from visitors, not airbnb. You need to get reviews to get any business, and the review system is not the best.
Love this job!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 6, 2017
this started out as more of a side job but as we quickly started booking both homes it became apparent that I would need to take time off of my 9-5 to concentrate on this for the season. I manage all email inquiries, both listings, and all communication with guests. I also manage the cleaning and preparing of both homes and assure that guests have what they need. I love meeting new people and hearing about their wonderful time spent at our locations. Airbnb is awesome to work with, if I have any questions they are easy to contact and always have the answer I need.
Self-Employment (Current Employee) –  Columbus OhioJune 29, 2017
Good pay, wonderful customers, I enjoy hearing about their various adventures which keeps me up to date on things going on arounds columbus and the good places to eat.
Pros
set own schedule
Cons
have to constantly keep house clean
Fast moving new culture company
IT Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2017
Perfect job for the mid to early 30's resource looking at any level of design experience. Very politically focused and over pressing of their ideas and culture.
Pros
Free meals
Host
Property Manager Vacation Host, Owner Operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2017
This has changed my life.
I run 4 homes and am able to do this from home.

The support available for hosting is incredible. The hardest part is that it can consume you.
Fulfilling work.
Construction worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2017
I was not directly associated with airbnb, but I did work freelance construction at a site that was going to be used as one. Construction is fulfilling because you get to see the fruits of your labor materialize before you with the knowledge that others will gain utility from it.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, fulfilling
Amazing; if you can handle it
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 13, 2017
- Fast and stressful; akin to a 911 operator in some cases
- Awesome environment, most workers were very approachable and motivated
- Management was awesome
- Almost every team leader was a great individual
- A lot of guiding and help when necessary
- Easy to get emotionally attached
- Empathy and concise action are required
Pros
Good benefits, good environment, good pay, good workers
Cons
almost too stressful sometimes, not good for people with anxiety
Perfect job for an artist or at-home person
Bed & Breakfast Host (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 10, 2017
Airbnb is a perfect job for me, if only I were booked solidly throughout the year. There is no guarantee for bookings, so income fluctuates. If there was a guarantee of steady guests, I would make this my prime job and would be absolutely delighted with it.
Productive and fun place to work
Host Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 20, 2017
For a place with the balance of work and play, this is the place. Of course, you can always be strictly business and that is alright. However, this is also where you can work and it not feel like coming to work everyday. Like any job in the world, it has it's pro's and con's; but over all it's a great experience. This is the place to learn, share, and grow. You belong at Airbnb.
Pros
people, workload, culture, healthcare
Cons
slow computers at times, can get load
Job in NY with Airbnb
Photographer-Editor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2017
Free schedule, great payment mileage, and terrific communication. I can travel to all the state, include NJ. the most important, I can reject assignments
A great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 11, 2017
Airbnb is a great place to work, the culture was approachable and I love the environment, they know how to take care of the employees and they makes sure that every one needs is always accomplish
Most rewarding experience in life ever.
Travel Host (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2017
Being an AirBnB host has been the most rewarding 'job' ever. I've met highly educated people, highly talented people, artists, and so on. I would have never thought I'd come to love the culture of travel and hosting that is AirBnB.
good innovative place to work
Real Estate Investment Properties Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 29, 2017
Airbnb is a good place to work, I have good work/life balance.. the people in the company are very nice and welcoming, benefits are good. would def recommend
Pros
fun working environment
set your hours
Hospitality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 18, 2017
If you have the real estate. it is running your own company. Hours and little need for employees make it easy to do thingsyour own way. The fleibility and lack of need for advertising isgreat.
Pros
great earning
Cons
lack of privacy
Great place with lots of growth opportunities
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 9, 2017
I tell everyone that it's like working at Disneyland but everyone is just as passionate and hard-working as you. I have had an amazing connection with each of my managers to the point where I feel like they not only pushed me but also provided an environment where I can freely speak my mind and share ideas as an equal.
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, GREAT people
Cons
no parking
Belong anywhere culture
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Best part of my job is supporting employees in their growth, and helping them to achieve their goals.

Workplace culture was amazing and everyone was treated like an equal.
Benefits
Cons
extreme hours
Great Place
Food Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 4, 2016
Great place to work. Friendly staff, great pay and excellent benifits. They really take care of their employees. Medical, vision, dental, travel credits and PTO. Also weekends and holidays off.
Everyone Belongs!
Global Security Operations Center Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 31, 2016
Awesome culture to work in. Super friendly, community is very active, always a different day when I arrive at the office. Free food, I truly get to taste the world everyday!
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
Downtown parking
Tough place to work
N/A (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 10, 2016
-Limited to no growth potential
-Strong lack of work/life balance
-Highly inexperienced management
-Lightning fast pace
-Burnout environment
Trip Agent
Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 6, 2016
There are a plethora of people who don't do anything and still have a job. I made one mistake and written up for it and then fired, which wasn't even a rightful termination.

Loved the agents and the environment but the clients between 24-7 InTouch and Airbnb have no understanding of valuing their employees.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Training, Choices for Management, Priority of Agent's happiness