Airbus Americas

Airbus Americas United States Employee Reviews

Lots of micro-management and chaotic organization
engineer (Former Employee), WichitaMarch 8, 2015
Pros: bonuses, lots of free food
Cons: micro-management, many "secret" meetings, salaries are not best in wichita area
Worked at Wichita office for three years; very cliquish company with micro managers in charge. Lots of bonuses is a plus, however the downside is a very closed off management team and very poor communication. Constant flow of meetings of leads and managers but not much seems to result from these meeting. Everything is a big secret. Left for a better job, would never go back under current management team.
Motivated Workforce
Senior Version Engineer (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJuly 31, 2013
Pros: flexitime, healthcare
Flexitime to start and finish a typical day. Work a 4.5 day week to achieve your hours so its good for recreation and family alike.
Have worked for Airbus for over 10 years and enjoyed every minute. If you require training they will do their best to give it to you as it helps them and you.
The company tries to do a lot for the local community as well from within and hopefully that will expand with the new facilities being built.
Nice international company to work for
Procurement manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VAMarch 4, 2012
Pros: social events, cafetaria, roof top
I am working for Airbus Americas for a french 18-month assignment. I enjoy my responsibilities, the team I work for, my management, the building we are working in but as well all the social events that are organized on a regular basis