Airbus Group

Airbus Group Employee Reviews

Highly motivating environment
Internship (Current Employee), Toulouse, B28May 4, 2015
I have an opportunity to work along with a magnificent crew who represent the Airline Safety Management department and gathered immense knowledge in the past so many days. My team comprises of various veteran pilots who render flight type-rating training to the airline pilots, also train the airline management with various safety related courses includes SMS.
Very fun place to work
A & P Mechanic (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great enviornment
Cons: Many inexperianced mechanics.
Great management especially from the fist line supervisors. Very thorough quality assurance.
Accomplished high standard of clean aircraft, Thorough Post Flight and Daily inspections.
I learned a lot performing maintenance on EC145, EC120 and EC135 helicopters.
Co-worker were helpful and we worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the Overtime and not knowing when you would be released for the day do to unscheduled flights.
Meeting people around the world.
Lead / Senior Software QA (Current Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 19, 2015
A typical day at work consists of keeping our customer and management happy with quality work. My most enjoyable part of my job is making the customer happy and making money for my company.
Able to work with European countries and learn their way of working
Quality Manager & Incident Manager Level 2 (Former Employee), Madrid, MDMarch 10, 2015
Cultural experience
Difference between big and small sites with in Airbus
People were really friendly
Was able to experience teleconference and able to see the way airplains were built .
911 Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 6, 2015
Typical Days Work:
Travel to customer sites. Install computers into call taking positions. Configure networks and hosts for solution functionality.
Airbus provided opportunities for my own personal growth as a technical writer/illustrator
Engineering Technical Writer (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: excellent health benefits
Cons: challenging at times to obtain source data
I was the first actual technical writer to create documentation for Airbus. Documents prior to my joining the company were created by engineers. This was a great opportunity for me to develop every aspect of the process including standards, task flow, and production which enhanced the manuals greatly. I provided professionally written documents which were consistent in style and form across the enterprise and product line.

Along with the written portion of the documentation my strong graphic skills allowed me to further enhance the information to exceed the typical engineering graphics. When engineering graphics didn't provide the necessary understanding I would create graphics that would. When asked, I provided graphics to engineering and management for reports, presentations, and engineering drawings.
Close to the product and multi cultural teams
Graduation internship (Former Employee), ToulouseJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: dynamic management (mobility of employees)
It was a very motivating factor to work with a multi cultural team, as the communication within the teams were very dynamic.

Visits of the products are possible since the planes are on the site.
Very good company to work for. Very clean facility, well organized.
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: company provided toolboxes and all the tools needed to do the job.
Cons: hoping to become direct employee, but the economy played a factor on the lack of production orders, which prevented direct hiring.
Good positive working environment. Excellent management. Worked as a New Helicopter Completion Tech/ Parts Fabrications.Contracted through Strom Aviation for Airbus Helicopters. Great crew to work with.
Productive Environment Good Benefits
Sr. Manager Strategy/Corporate Applications (Current Employee), Grand Prairie TexasNovember 15, 2014
Pros: caring atmosphere
Cons: lack of advancement capabilities
Love the company, however advancement tracks are unavailable.
Good
Senior Aircraft Technician (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 30, 2014
Its a good place to work very busy and rewarding. day is from 0700 - 1630 co workers are good to work with
Good company, great benefits, limited growth opportunity
Director, Business Development, USAF Programs (Current Employee), Herndon, VASeptember 30, 2014
Great opportunity for motivated person with broad and somewhat deep skill sets. Must be willing to take on new endeavors with limited prior knowledge. Adaptability key. A good company but openings and growth are limited...benefits are first rate!
Great place to work!!
Quality Engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Columbus, MSSeptember 27, 2014
I did a lot of excel work for the Quality engineers and director. I learned about AS 9100 system, handing supplier problems both domestic and foreign, and meeting military standards (Army). Management was great, never stress you out, unless things had to be done. Co-workers were easy to work with and passionate about there jobs.
Poor inter-departmental communication and management
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Temecula, CAMay 23, 2014
Non-cooperative "team" members more absorbed in their own back stabbing strategies of keeping their jobs than actually working in harmony with one another. Requests for assistance and direction are met with hostility and escalation of a simple request to a manager or up to a director. Not a recommended place for long term employment. Learn what you can and get out fast.
Good pay, high stress
Organization & management (Former Employee), Columbus, MSMay 22, 2014
Pros: descent pay
Cons: stress level
Dependable pay check, but extremely stressful. Long hours, but to be expected. Heavy on favoritism & buddies.
Very Busy and Fun Place to work
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST/TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Rockville, MDApril 18, 2014
Very great place to work, always looked forward to the next day.
Not to procrastinate, get things done as and when you can.
Great friendly management.
Co-workers - we were like one big family.
Interacting with clients who can barely speak English.
Every bit of the job was enjoyable. I will go back any day.
lacking in job advancement
SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 20, 2014
company was down sizing lay offs overall morale was down company moved to Arkansas
average place to work
Design Engineed (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 7, 2013
average place to work. Not very friendly environment with the management. Co-workers were great to work with. Most enjoyable part of job was the location.
Airbus
User Acceptance Tester (Current Employee), Filton, BristolNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great pay great education
Cons: no cons
What a great place to work, I have worked with some very inspiring colleagues in airbus and it almost feels like a family. I would recommend any body in engineering or IT to work for this company. I have made some life long friends working here and i cant wait to see them all again soon.
Great work enviroment
System Staging Technician (Former Employee), Temecula, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: understanding personal issues
Relaxed working environment. Excellent management and staff. All around a great place to work. Flexible work Schedule. Challenging career opportunity. Room for being promoted within.
Very Euro-centric
Business Development Mgr (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2013
The company is ok, but very European-centric. Wish there was more domestic routes to leadership here.

About Airbus Group

Airbus Group is committed to becoming an eco-efficient enterprise, i.e. a more profitable company that continuously improves its – Read more

Airbus Group Salaries