Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG)

Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 17, 2017
working by yourself most of the time. very cool working on at the airport, Horrible managment. Workers are threatened with write ups. Getting delays on flights is a quick way to make it to the unemployment office. mangers are kind of out of sync with what workers actually do outside the office.
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
short breaks, fire first mentality, lack of understanding from managment
ASIG Review
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 2, 2017
Full shifts with a garunteed 2 days off every week. (more if you're shifts are longer than 8 hours). Full time positions! Get to interact with airline personel. High potential for advancement into an airline. Easy work.

Not always easy to work with management. They do not take your side on anything! Will be very difficult to work with if you have a strong "do not push me around a lot" personality! Do not expect management to help you if you get in a bind!
Pros
full time
Cons
very poor management, management are pushovers, won't assist you in anything!
nice place to work
Fuel Farm Mechanic- ASIG (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2017
Fast paced atmosphere with good people. Started off at entry level with no fueling experience and became very proficient at my job with the help of very good managing. Remembering all the safety rules was a little challenging at first but quickly became second nature. Was by far the most enjoyable job I have ever worked.
Pros
Great coworkers
Not a recommended employer
Feuler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2017
I do not recommend this job only because the culture sits in a very bad place. Equipment is treated poorly and maintenance does not fix things in a prompt manner. Management use their title to their advantage and are very unprofessional. The job itself is not hard at all, its just the extra dramatics that come along with the job. Lets not forget how they short checks and you have to hound them about your hard earned money.
Pros
The other feulers understand your pain
Cons
Management is horrible, there is no room for flexibility and checks come up short just about every week.
Unorganized
Fueler (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAFebruary 21, 2017
No growth in the company & unorganized. Just a job not a career, just fueling aircrafts smelling like Jet A fuel all day. There is no actual leader everyone is for themselves.
my co-workers and ,my manager and supervisors is very supportive
Customer Service/ticketing (Current Employee) –  jfkFebruary 17, 2017
every day we have briefings, which we usually have a 15 mins discussion about our days work, flight load etc. We are a multi ethnic company, most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people and providing service. the hardest part its when there is a snow storm.
Pros
celebration of birthdays, employee of the month
Cons
short breaks
Great Place to work
Ground Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 16, 2017
I love working in a positive environment, the management is great and so are the co-workers, nothing bad to say about this company. I have learned a lot at this company.
This place is flexible. I like work here.
Lead Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  T4 JFK AirportFebruary 10, 2017
ASIG is good company. It has flexible schedules. You can start work in that account which account time is work with your family schedule. Managers are also nice.
great people
Fueler (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 3, 2017
Responsible for fuel into aircraft in outdoor work environments under all weather conditions. Aircraft fuel handlers typically use mobile fuel trucks and motorized hydrant carts as well as stationary carts. An aircraft fuel handler must be able to hook up, pump fuel, correctly balance aircraft fuel tanks and then safely unhook the fuel pumping equipment. Aircraft fuelers are held responsible for daily quality control checks on their equipment, too.
Productive and fun workplace
Fueler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2017
The company is a fact pace company to work for. The atmosphere is nice. The management team is pretty nice. Overall a very nice place to work and earn a living,
It wasn't for me
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
I worked out doors most of the time. Came home smelling like jet fuel. The whether out doors was freezing do to the fact that I worked outside. And the pay was terrible.
Asig
Fueler/Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315February 3, 2017
Poor poor poor management you will regret everyday that you wake up and go there. Its as if the company trains everyone in a management position to low ball their employees every way possible.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Being there.
Company was growing rapidly and seemed to be focused on new accounts.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTJanuary 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job was keeping a full staff. Due to contract guidelines the wage was fairly low and mostly part time. The employee's were awesome. Complete teamwork, we were more like family. The job could be stressful at times but there was never a dull moment.
Pros
Every day was different. Fast pace and crazy.
Cons
working short staffed.
Not a job for a woman!
Fueler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Where do I began this is far most the worst job I ever had in my life! Management is not worthy !
Trucks are unsafe all of them.No heat and dirty! They don't care about the employees
Pros
Long breaks alright pay
Cons
Poor Management
ASIG is a good company
Cargo Loader/Jet Fuel Pipeline Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 19, 2017
Working at this job was a great learning experience and there is a great work culture in my experience. never had problems being paid.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
low pay
Good work place
Deice (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYJanuary 16, 2017
Amazing people to work with. Great flexibility. Positive work place that makes everything very easy on employees. Try's to be very flexible with schedule to make life a little bit easier for everyone.
Not An Appropriate Job For People With Lives
Cabin Cleaner (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 14, 2017
This job takes a lot out of you, it requires you to commit to more hours than you're supposed to in a week. they are always short staff because everybody always quits, because management does not know how to keep their leads in check. Communication is horrible and this job will stress you out, because nothing is organized.
Pros
Extreme overtime, breaks
Cons
Management, Hours, Duties, Lead, Communication, Organization
Terrible
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 13, 2017
I worked here for almost 2 months, starting off it took forever to get paid, they don't pay you on time. management seems to not know answers to anything, they don't give you enough notice to attend PA class, as well as being there for almost 2 months, I still haven't done my actual training, didn't receive a uniform. most unprofessional job I've ever worked for. would never recommend anyone to ASIG. terrible company!! no benefits, or holiday pay. they expect you to work your butt off, but don't get paid properly or on time .
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay, management
No Equipment to work with
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2017
When I was hired I was told I be working in a shop wait to you see this shop! You only get 4 to 6 weeks training then thrown into the fire no real training the shop should be condemned and pay is terrible and the union is a joke
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
Pay sucks and cheap management
Fun Place Located in the basement of the airport
Fueler (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 10, 2017
Outside 24/7 365
learn alot about air planes
bad management
fun co workers
hardest part about the job is the weather
fun part is co workers ans learning new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG). Our community is ready to answer.

2.7