AIRCRAFT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL GROUP

AIRCRAFT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL GROUP Employer Reviews

Productive and fast paced workplace
Fueler (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2014
I enjoy working for this company. Management is ran well with good people. the hardest part of the job is the weather, everything else is easy.
N/A
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMay 29, 2014
Cons: low pay, for being the most dangerous job on the ramp
Its a great place to work, Pay sucks bad. It's good Experience if you are trying to get into the Aviation Industry.
its okay
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee), Romulus, MIMay 13, 2014
Pros: a job, somewhere to go
Cons: no money being made
very much family oriented, no work..on call. No flight benefits. its cool for a lazy person
working with mind and hands.
GSE-2 Lead Mechanic (Former Employee), Romulus, MIApril 30, 2014
Pros: always learning on the job.
Cons: in the bad weather a lot.
I was the lead GSE - 2 Mechanic and shop lead, we maintained all ground support equipment in the hanger and on the air-field for A.S.I.G.. I started as a mechanic helper and rose to be lead mechanic and the shop leader working directly with management.
Great Management, Bad Hours
Aircraft Refueler (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 29, 2014
Pros: great work experience and get to work on the flightline with aircraft
Cons: low pay and inconvenient work hours that make maintaining a social life difficult
This job has been a good experience because I work as a team member and got to work with aircraft again which I enjoy. The nature of the flightline and the push for on time departures seems like home to me because most of my work experience is in that environment. The management is very understanding and flexible whenever any difficulties arise and – more... does an excellent job at training and protecting its workers. – less
Good place to work except for the management relay messages to you
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 24, 2014
Pros: alot of down time. bring your laptop
Cons: never knew what you were doing, which flight you were on, short staffed
clock in what for shuttle bus to take you to your waiting area. Then talk about who was on flights, then leave.
fast paced environment
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee), Washington, D.CApril 21, 2014
As a professional in the aircraft industry, the ability to complete task in a timely an efficient manner is key. A general work day consist of 10-12 hrs of fueling operations for major commerical airlines. There is great reward in knowing that you have fueled planes that travel nationwide with passengers from all types of backgrounds an interests. As – more... any job it can have its downside, which on an airport would be the inclement weather and adverse conditions required to work under in a fast paced, time oriented operation, but thats what makes it special, knowing that you can perform under the worst, and still give your best. – less
OK job with OK pay
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2014
Cons: long breaks
Well....I was fired after 9 months for doing something that I was taught in training...before that I had never even so much as made a mistake, the General manager didn't even know my name. So, what does that tell you about this place? For one, don't apply if you're a minority....matter of fact just save yourself the time and don't apply.
good place
Area Cargo Manager (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYMarch 22, 2014
Is a good company to work for but only problem it has that there is no compesantion when you do addition hours or workdays off.
Labor
Aircraft Fuel Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 12, 2014
• Handles many aircraft over the course of a shift
• Hook up, pump fuel, correctly balance aircraft fuel tanks and then safely unhook the fuel pumping equipment.
• Achieve fueling in a safe and efficient manner as well as accurately filling out fuel transaction slips
• Responsible for daily quality control checks/ audit and log in all equipment and – more... fueling accounting – less
Primitive Management with zero people skills!!!!!
Pipeline Service Technician (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: pay, hours and management
Facilities and equipment are filthy!! Management rules with iron fist and refuses to listen to anyone's suggestions or ideas. Don't ask questions!!!!! Their way or the highway!! Worst experience in my life....
Great staff poor managment
aircraft fueler (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: poor pay, poor management
I work with a lot of good hard working people, but the management team simply put could care less about their employees. The hardest part of my job is working outside in the very cold weather. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my fellow co-workers and meeting new people every day.
Cabin Service Worker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2014
Only very productive in the high volume season for the airport. Otherwise employees are sitting around for hours on end waiting for the next aircraft to land and be cleaned.
Great experience
Fueler (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: employment
Cons: salary
A lot of team players... a lot of overtime..i learned about aircrafts
Team work place.
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free luch we we get to the company goal.
Co worker works as one family to acieve company goal. management very understandable.
Stable work flow
Fueling Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaJanuary 3, 2014
stable working environment with a lot of downtime between flights. Can get boring after a while.
learn a lot about aircraft's but inefficient management
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 19, 2013
Pros: monthly lunches
Cons: high employee turnover rate, inefficient fleet equipment
High fueling turnover rate so being an operations supervisor hiring and training was on a biweekly basis. Rotational shift due to short management staffing so planning out outside activity was a hassle due to shift constantly changing. Co-workers were a delight to work with. Hardest part of the job was maintaining our trucks in a efficient manner, caused – more... a lot of operational hassle. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning different aircraft systems and procedures – less
A lot of down time and not enough work hours
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 20, 2013
Not enough work hours. Coworkers are and management are a nice group of people. The hardest part of the job is trying to kill time when there is no work. I enjoyed meeting people at the airport.
Neutral
Ground Handler (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDOctober 25, 2013
Pros: paid lunch breaks, you may become fascinated with everything at the airport, promotion
Cons: healthcare, employees, schedule
Easy hiring process for ground handling. Learned that favoritism is often showed in the workplace. Enjoyed working there. Everything depends on who you are, if you are a suck up, and who you know. People think because you work at the airport you automatically get paid a lot of money and you get buddy passes...not true. Pay is difference for ground handling, – more... fuelers, etc. – less
Lots of fun, and learned a lot
Ramp Services Agent (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 1, 2013
Pros: when not working had a room to watch movies
Cons: hours were considerable but, very enjoyable
Never a dull moment, always moving, and doing something, kept your energy level up

1 2 3 4

About AIRCRAFT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL GROUP

At ASIG General Aviation Services, our number one priority is to provide our customers with the highest level of service. Our – Read more

AIRCRAFT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL GROUP Photos