AIRES

AIRES Employee Reviews

Great company
Direct Professional Staff (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2015
The time that I was employed with this company was a good one. I did not have any problems with any of the co-workers. We all worked as a team. If you enjoy help individuals then this company is for you.
Company structure was poor, but loved working with the consumers.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great hands on experience.
Cons: Lack of wages and benifits.
Direct Support Professional
 Administered medications or treatments to clients. Collected data /entry.
 Drive company automobiles, care for patients, take vital signs and administer first aid procedures when necessary.
This was a very humble and rewarding place to work if you value the care of others
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Not tied to a desk
Cons: Little time for breaks
Aires was a great place to obtain great knowledge and hands on participation on learning how to succeed when working with people with disabilities.

Working for Aires, you were able to learn how to handle stressful situations while bonding with challenged individuals to help improve there quality of life. In most situations, you learned that team work is essential in making things happen for these individuals. This includes being able to work with management to coordinate proper care to individuals when needed. Hardest part of the job was to be able to interact with individuals that had severe emotional problems on a short term notice. You had to be quick to learn profiles and be ready and open minded for difficult situations in a moments time. Mostly on your own supervision.
fun and friendly place to work
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2015
Pros: providing care and support to people
Cons: not a monday through friend schedule
All co workers and mangers are understanding and communicate with employees.every day is different.Going on outings with the people we support and hanging out with them in there homes and learning more about them each and everyday is priceless
Helping Up Special Needs Adults
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 14, 2014
DSP
Daily support given to meet the behavioral, medical, social, and developmental needs of the disabled. Assist in daily living activities with clients running program objectives, transportation to educational services, maintain residence by cooking, and cleaning the house.
Its a job
Program Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 9, 2014
Pros: lots of ineraction with clients
Cons: upper mangement
Working here was difficult at times. Long hours and a stressful job. The clients are a amazing and I still talk to some of the staff. The office workers are great and try to help you the best that they can. I can honestly say that Tami is the best at her job.
Good team atmosphere but lacking in intra-departmental communication
Accounting (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 28, 2014
Internal Accounting groups (Payables and Receivables) are a pleasure to work with. Individuals willing to assist when needed, available to answer any question. While you have your own workload there is still a sense of "how can we as a team be doing better/ what struggles are we facing and how can we overcome" Team unity is strong.

Unfortunately neither department is seen as important to high level management; has led to under-staffing and unrealistic goals. Can drag on your enthusiasm to come into work some days. Have received fairly unprofessional e-mails with no follow up apology when error was on the sender's side - this seems to be acceptable.
Their heart is in the right place
Direct Care Professional/Group Home Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2014
It started out to be a good place to work for. That was back when I was working for them which was a long time ago.
Very Awesome Management
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 27, 2014
I am very proud to work for AIRES. Taking care of people with disabilities is fulfilling, it definitely has its hard days but in the end it's nice to come home and know that I made a difference in someones life.
Aires is an enjoyable place to work.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 24, 2013
Pros: heart warming job that makes you feel like you made a difference
Cons: very short staffed on a continual basis
I would recommend people to AIRES if they have a desire to improve the lives of others who were born with developmentally disabled. It is a very rewarding job.
Good values. Did their best for the consumers.
Direct Support Profesional (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 7, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed helping people.
Cons: state fundied had to deal with budget cuts.
Over all Aires, was a good place to work. I worked in a group home setting. Some of the policies where a bit frustrating concerning the consumers. Management could have been better in the house I worked at.
High Standards of all employees
Program Manager (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZOctober 20, 2013
Pros: every day is different since dealling with life experiences.
Cons: 24 / 7 on call
Taking care of Developmentally Delayed individuals in a group home. Day include everything from helping with personal hygiene, doctors appoints, cooking and cleaning and filing all necessary state and company required paperwork.
Group homes for the developmentally disabled.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Prescott Valley, AZApril 12, 2013
Pros: laid back
Cons: management, pay cuts
Helping consumers thrive and live a successful and fulfilling life.
Very fuffiling work, you will love to go to work and spend time there.
Health Care Professional/Manager (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZApril 5, 2013
Pros: the hours are nice, the staff and clients are usually great
Cons: the pay is minimal, sometimes hard to leave work at work, you get attached to residents
We would just basically take care of the residents i.e. shower, dress, clean, administer meds, grocery shop, yard work, clothing/sanitary shop, take clients on outings.
I love my job
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Lakeside, AZJanuary 16, 2013
I loved all the people I took care of at this job, the managment on the other hand was very hard to work with drama and very unprofessional.
Wonderful Job, Mediocre pay.
DSP (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2012
I worked at AiRES for a year and a half. The people there are amazing, the workload is evenly distributed. Management truly cares about the staff. The pay isn't the best, but honestly, they make up for it with wonderful management and workplace. Everything is focused on the clients, they ALWAYS come first, as it should be.
Awesome consumers
direct support professional (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: great co-workers and consumers
Cons: lacking in pay and benefits
All the consumers in the Aires agency are awesome. The lower level management is great. I feel that something isen't right higher up in the agency. While I was employed there,they gave us a pay cut and took away our vacation and sick time.
interact with clients in group home
Caregiver (Former Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaJuly 10, 2012
Pros: you get to know the clients
Cons: weekend hours are 16 hours too long! pay was not enough to support myself.
dispense medication, habilitate clients, help clients to be self reliant with hygiene, house chores, transport clients to day program.

AIRES Salaries