Airphrame develops unmanned plane technology for commercial markets. Our team is integrating cutting edge communications systems into our fleet of airborne assets, building out the next generation of UAV control. By reducing the cost of flight by two orders of magnitude when compared to manned systems we are opening up a new source of data to serve markets across search and rescue, urban engineering, utility inspection and much more.
We’re seeking a talented Windows Phone developer who has a passion for designing, prototyping, and refining solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to have a large impact at the company and work closely with other team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience developing applications for Windows Phone in Visual Studio using C# and XAML.
- Solid understanding of Windows Phone libraries and design patterns including MVVM. Knowledge of bluetooth low energy or camera libraries a plus.
- Experience architecting and writing software to communicate with web services (e.g. using REST or WebSockets).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, databases.
- Comfortable working well with others in a fast-paced environment under aggressive time frames.
- Web development skills a plus.